Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Kutnupe,
    I called you out in this and got a general slap for being a troll.

But I figure I will try one more time. In a less confrontational, snarky way.

CM, if this is over the line, delete this post and I'll never bring it up again.

Kut,. I'm a bit bored before going into a meeting. So I did a little digging.

I seem to only see you in political threads. Digging into your post history. It's seems that the last time you commented in a gun related thread was in 2017.

So I ask. Are you here bc you like guns, or are you here only to rehash try same political argument from every angle?

View attachment 121762
    Are you going to call everyone out who does not participate in gun threads? And I guess more importantly, who made you the judge of who gets to post where?

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Kutnupe,
    I called you out in this and got a general slap for being a troll.

But I figure I will try one more time. In a less confrontational, snarky way.

CM, if this is over the line, delete this post and I'll never bring it up again.

Kut,. I'm a bit bored before going into a meeting. So I did a little digging.

I seem to only see you in political threads. Digging into your post history. It's seems that the last time you commented in a gun related thread was in 2017.

So I ask. Are you here bc you like guns, or are you here only to rehash try same political argument from every angle?

View attachment 121762
    He's occasionally been in the break room.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Are you going to call everyone out who does not participate in gun threads? And I guess more importantly, who made you the judge of whether posts or posters are relevant?
    Maybe we could also go after non-Hoosiers next ...

I'm glad we have Kut as a member.
    He's an asset to our community and without him, and some others, this place will be a big echo chamber, and frankly a more boring place.

If someone wants to be here just to debate politics he can certainly do so. That's why we have a political sub forum.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You didn't hear? Covid has been resolved. There was a study released a few days ago saying masks were ineffective. Followed by Cuomo (NY Gov) and Lightfoot (Chicago Mayor) saying they need to open the economy :facepalm:

I'd laugh and say you're being silly, but then I saw the news.
    It's like they don't even feel the need to hide it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Are you going to call everyone out who does not participate in gun threads? And I guess more importantly, who made you the judge of who gets to post where?
    In this I have already asked that we stay on point in these threads. I have said it more than once and so has V-8. Thanks SD-II you gave me the perfect jump off point.

I do not see 1 thing wrong with the way this thread was posted up. The problem is with you people. And we are near over having those problems which is why I deleted a few posts and put the in thread in here which none of you knuckleheads seem to have read. Why do we have to keep doing this. The staff will herd the cats OK. Stay on the topic point or step off.

Unless its food. We can always discuss food.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom