Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I doubt there's a president in history that didn't do at least 1 thing that everyone agreed with at some point.

Heck, Jimmy Carter made the whole home brew a thing. I think it was just with Wine at first, but still... :dunno:

I'd be interested to see ANY one thing that Trump did that Everyone was pleased with. I'll wait.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why? Because I am an American. I refuse to act like a child like the crying liberals who claimed Trump wasn’t their president for the last 4 years.
    What's good for the goose... taste your own medicine.

Do I think Biden will be a good president? Nope.
    But do I wish for his failure? No. Why? Because I am an American and I don’t want to see America fail.
    I hope and pray his agenda fails!...
    Going back to Rush Limbaugh when he said he hoped obama failed, that was what he was talking about, but the media tried to spin it as America failing.
    bidets policies will make America fail.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'd be interested to see ANY one thing that Trump did that Everyone was pleased with. I'll wait.

In foreign policy, I think there's at least a consensus that his engagements with the DPRK were good. I mean, he shouldn't be blamed for trying.

To be Frank (you be Earnest), his foreign policy overall nets out better than Obama's IMHO. The China trade war is too-soon-to-call but, the stuff in the Middle East has been good.

Domestically... yeah... I'm not sure there's a consensus about anything "good." Maybe the parts of the wall that have gone up. And really, the COVID response at the federal level has been at least defensible, and maybe even appropriate.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Some Biden day one updates if anyone is curious.
    So the DNC generals already had a stack written and ready. Does this show you guys anything..........:dunno:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Domestically... yeah... I'm not sure there's a consensus about anything "good." Maybe the parts of the wall that have gone up. And really, the COVID response at the federal level has been at least defensible, and maybe even appropriate.

Most rational persons would agree that the wall is a good idea, but I guarantee you that at least one person in this very thread does not agree.

Maybe they'll weigh in. :dunno:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I watched Biden take the oath of office and I watched him take an oath to uphold the constitution. He also mentioned upholding the constitution in his address.

The earth didn't shake, the sky wasn't ripped asunder. I will give him the benefit and keep my fingers crossed that as in the past with other presidents that weren't 100% liked (like any were) that this country will survive.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The dems must keep Biden upright until 2022. We need the same thing.

The Dems know Kamala would lose the House and Senate for them in 2022. A loss by numbers beyond the one's they could cheat.

Joe will be with us for two years, but we must have a real plan for achieving free and fair elections again. That plan needs to start now.

We cannot let them steal another one in 2022. It'll be the last chance for us ever, if we let them do it again.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    The USA officially died today. Trump, like him or not, was the last legit USA president.

I’d tell everyone here to stock up on ammo, etc, but that would be preaching to the choir.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The midterms will be vitally important this cycle. (Kinda like in 2010.)

The GOP should figure out a way to engage with the voters. Like, come up with some clever way of promising to do stuff that would make the accountable, or at least look like they were accountable. Some kind of agreement or contract or something. With all of America. Like, a contract for America maybe.

Something like that. ;)

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    The dems must keep Biden upright until 2022. We need the same thing.

The Dems know Kamala would lose the House and Senate for them in 2022. A loss by numbers beyond the one's they could cheat.

Joe will be with us for two years, but we must have a real plan for achieving free and fair elections again. That plan needs to start now.

We cannot let them steal another one in 2022. It'll be the last chance for us ever, if we let them do it again.
    You’re being very optimistic about 2022. 2020 was it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I watched Biden take the oath of office and I watched him take an oath to uphold the constitution. He also mentioned upholding the constitution in his address.

The earth didn't shake, the sky wasn't ripped asunder. I will give him the benefit and keep my fingers crossed that as in the past with other presidents that weren't 100% liked (like any were) that this country will survive.
    Maybe with the election being so close and so hotly contested, and with the events of Jan 6th, they might realize they should put the brakes on any radical legislation?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So it wasn't as bad as it seems the past 4 years? Can I put you on record?
    In the moment, it seemed pretty bad. After it's over, you realize you survived. But admittedly, if it had been 4 more years... whoa.... I can't bear to think about it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

giphy.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom