peace.gif

:):

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I do not like Joe Biden. I do not like Kamala Harris.

But as of January 20, is Biden’s my president? Yes.
    Why? Because I am an American. I refuse to act like a child like the crying liberals who claimed Trump wasn’t their president for the last 4 years.

Do I think Biden will be a good president? Nope.
    But do I wish for his failure? No. Why? Because I am an American and I don’t want to see America fail.

Do I wish death upon Biden just because I don’t like him? Nope. Again, I’m not like the heartless liberals who prayed for Trump’s death for the last 4 years just because they didn’t like him.

Do I think the left is using Biden as a pawn? Without a doubt. I guarantee he won’t be president long.
    Pelosi will claim he is unfit due to mental instability/dementia and invoke the 25th Amendment which will make Harris president, which was their goal all along. To have a female president.
    It’s the only plausible reason why Harris would agree to be his running mate when she claimed he was a racist and a rapist.

Do I think the election was fair? No. Proof of fraud and lots of it. Valid votes not counted. Invalid votes counted. It’s all a disgrace. There is no integrity in our elections anymore.
    Do I trust our government? Not a chance.

I fear for the next 4 years. I fear for our economy. I fear for small business owners. I fear for our healthcare. I fear for what’s to come after these next 4 years. I fear for what this country is turning into. I also fear for the continued censorship from big tech and MSM.
    I hope and pray I am wrong, because I am an American and I want America to succeed.

Copied, but agree 100%

ChazL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Tell City
    I will be praying for this President, like I did for the outgoing one. Will I agree with ANYTHING he does? Maybe some things, only time will tell (not holding my breath). I agree with many of the words he said in his inaugural speech; now to see if the actions match.
    I am not looking forward to the next X number of years, but I will be praying.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    In all honesty, I'm about where I was in 2008 when Obama was inaugurated. And again in 2012.

Cautiously pessimistic. I doubt there will be much good to come out of it, but will appreciate anything good that does happen.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I will be praying for this President, like I did for the outgoing one. Will I agree with ANYTHING he does? Maybe some things, only time will tell (not holding my breath). I agree with many of the words he said in his inaugural speech; now to see if the actions match.
    I am not looking forward to the next X number of years, but I will be praying.
    I doubt there's a president in history that didn't do at least 1 thing that everyone agreed with at some point.

Heck, Jimmy Carter made the whole home brew a thing. I think it was just with Wine at first, but still... :dunno:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I do not like Joe Biden. I do not like Kamala Harris.

But as of January 20, is Biden’s my president? Yes.
    Why? Because I am an American. I refuse to act like a child like the crying liberals who claimed Trump wasn’t their president for the last 4 years.

Do I think Biden will be a good president? Nope.
    But do I wish for his failure? No. Why? Because I am an American and I don’t want to see America fail.

Do I wish death upon Biden just because I don’t like him? Nope. Again, I’m not like the heartless liberals who prayed for Trump’s death for the last 4 years just because they didn’t like him.

Do I think the left is using Biden as a pawn? Without a doubt. I guarantee he won’t be president long.
    Pelosi will claim he is unfit due to mental instability/dementia and invoke the 25th Amendment which will make Harris president, which was their goal all along. To have a female president.
    It’s the only plausible reason why Harris would agree to be his running mate when she claimed he was a racist and a rapist.

Do I think the election was fair? No. Proof of fraud and lots of it. Valid votes not counted. Invalid votes counted. It’s all a disgrace. There is no integrity in our elections anymore.
    Do I trust our government? Not a chance.

I fear for the next 4 years. I fear for our economy. I fear for small business owners. I fear for our healthcare. I fear for what’s to come after these next 4 years. I fear for what this country is turning into. I also fear for the continued censorship from big tech and MSM.
    I hope and pray I am wrong, because I am an American and I want America to succeed.

Copied, but agree 100%
    Unfortunately the success of the biden agenda and 'America' are not likely positively correlated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom