Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Descriptions of the items below. Premiums on silver are generally high now and these particular items command significant premiums above spot on the secondary market. Spot at time of posting is $24.39 (Monument 8/23/23).

Sovereign 10 oz Coins

Selling now as a single lot: Four coins total. Two 10oz Britannia coins and Two 10oz Valiant coins. All are 10 Pounds face value, 2021 mintage. All were purchased new from Provident Metals which got them from the Royal Mint. The coins are BU and are in plastic capsules. some very minor scratches on the capsules only. Obverse is St George slaying a dragon and standing Britannia. The initial mintage of these sold out quickly and typically have a hefty premium.
    Priced now at $280 per coin, selling as one lot for $1,120 shipped or FTF

I will be on the NW side in the Eagle Creek/Brownsburg area Wednesday Sept. 20th and could meet say at the Walmart in the late afternoon. I will be driving home Thursday Sept. 21st and could meet on Hwy 37/I-69 on the way to Evansville.

Cash, Paypal friends & family, or USPS money order. FTF around Evansville. I may drive up to an hour or so - Bloomington, Ferdinand, Bloomfield/Scotland, Vincennes, etc.

Shipped USPS Priority Mail w/ insurance. I reserve the right to change the asking price based on the market. Once a sale is agreed, the price is firm.

KILO COINS ARE SOLD PENDNG MEET

Sovereign Kilo Coins

Lot #3:
    One Australian Koala Kilo coin. 30 $Aus face value, 2018 mintage. Purchased new from Provident Metals which got them from the Perth Mint. The coin is BU and is in a plastic capsule. Kilo coin is a good 1/2" thick. Some very minor scratches on the capsules only. Online these are going for $1,100-$1,300.
    Lot #3 Price for the Kilo Koala Coin is $975.00.

Year of Dog Coin SPF...Lot #4:
    One Australian Koala Kilo coin. 30 $Aus face value, 2018 mintage. Purchased new from Provident Metals which got them from the Perth Mint. The coin is BU and is in a plastic capsule. Kilo coin is a good 1/2" thick. Some very minor scratches on the capsules only. Online these are going for $1,250-$1,400.

Lot #4 Price for the Year of the Dog Coin is $975.00.

Please PM only. Photos below. PXL_20230408_184356206.jpg PXL_20230422_034411890.jpg

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I will be driving up to Indy for meeting on May 4th. I could easily meet on the SW or NE side late afternoon around 4:00 p.m.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Priced now at $280 per coin, selling as one lot for $1,120 shipped or FTF

I will be on the northwest side this Thursday.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Silver up. I will be on the NW side in the Eagle Creek/Brownsburg area Wednesday Sept. 20th and could meet say at the Walmart in the late afternoon. I will be driving home Thursday Sept. 21st and could meet on Hwy 37/I-69 on the way to Evansville.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom