• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    I happen to be going through Brownsburg and noticed just to the South of US136 was a small gun shop. I can't believe I haven't seen it in the past, but I went in to see what was up. I'm 38 and while I was in there (20-30 minutes) at least 7-8 other people came in. They all were at least late 50's and up. I was treated very well in there even though I only bought a large spray can of Break Free. For a small shop prices were decent and i felt very welcome in there. Anyone else go in there very often?

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'll stop in there when I'm driving down to PSS since it's on the way, they've always been nice. I've bought a couple of cleaning items. I was going to buy my G36 from them, but I ended up getting it cheaper at Jenkins.

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    I go in there every week or so since I live in brownsburg. They do treat everyone very well, and make sure to talk to everyone. Even though im only 20 I get treated the same as everyone else.

drymartini

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    That is one BUSY shop, & I understand why. Just picked up a new Kimber & got a good deal. Buying a gun there is painless, Bryce & Nick are very good. This shop reminds me of the old Albro's-just good folks & worth the extra miles to Brownsburg. BTW, gassed up @ $1.84/gallon while I was there.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom