• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    Have any of the other score keepers noticed weirdness in finding results posted to practiscore?

Example: IN18 SCGC August 2016 ... posted twice, can't find it. Sent myself a link the second time, but can't find it on search.

Link: https://practiscore.com/results/24063

Maybe it's related to the device I'm posting from, but trying to narrow it down. Happened in June and August (but not July). :dunno::dunno:

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    it just shows the date at the top, not a match name? Do you have club and match name info filled out?
    Or is "USPSA Aug 07, 2016" the match name? Is the date set correctly? match by that name doesn't show with the 8/7 matches.

It's showing up, but on the 6th (searching scgc, it seems the date is always a day off from the match.. getting set up the day before and not adjusted?).
    https://practiscore.com/results/?page=32
    There are lots of matches with that match name. so either there is a problem/bug, or a default name is getting used.

I've not had problems. I've had a back-up person doing it the last couple months, and we've not had problems. but I've created the match. I think he's been uploading right from the nook (android). I usually use iOS.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    most important thing seems to be a good match name. try putting scgc in18 in the match name, and setting the date to the date of the match, not the date created in PS.
    I put "fort wayne" in the match name, and a search for that finds all our matches.
    Their website blows and seems to be ignoring club name and ID info.

USPSA.org is where the scores matter anyway...

-rvb

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    most important thing seems to be a good match name. try putting scgc in18 in the match name, and setting the date to the date of the match, not the date created in PS.
    I put "fort wayne" in the match name, and a search for that finds all our matches.
    Their website blows and seems to be ignoring club name and ID info.

USPSA.org is where the scores matter anyway...

-rvb
    I like to see the combined scores on practiscore but I hate the new format and like others I have a hard time finding some matches for instance the MIchigan sectional flat disappeared after the match, during the match it was there??? weird.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I like to see the combined scores on practiscore but I hate the new format and like others I have a hard time finding some matches for instance the MIchigan sectional flat disappeared after the match, during the match it was there??? weird.

I noticed that...one day there, the next gone.

Top Bottom