• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This guy was a pretty active INGOer a few years ago. I’ve seen some of his work in FB and it looks pretty good.

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    I have too. Once I found a slight blemish on a frame he did for me and he insisted on redoing it. I didn't know they were still around. Are they in that small industrial park south of town still?
    Yes right across the street from the place that makes the large ag sprayers. They moved into that building after a fire a few years ago.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yes right across the street from the place that makes the large ag sprayers. They moved into that building after a fire a few years ago.
    They used to have a contract with that ag guy. It helped him to level load his production. He did all kinds of stuff though. Once I was in there and he was powdercoating Mooresville downtown streetlights.

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    They used to have a contract with that ag guy. It helped him to level load his production. He did all kinds of stuff though. Once I was in there and he was powdercoating Mooresville downtown streetlights.
    I think they still have the contract. Last couple times I was there they were dropping of large pieces to be coated. Seems to be good people who work there and they stand behind there work it appears.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Indy Powder Coating did some Wrangler bumpers for me several years ago. Still look great. Sandblasted/powdercoated.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I have used Powder pro in Mooresville several times and have been very happy.
    I use them pretty regularly. When they were shutdown due to the fire I tried the outfit in Whiteland and was very impressed with their ability to powdercoat mud. Yes I said mud, they did a lousy job prepping the parts and I swear it was almost transparent they put it on so thin.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I would be sure and tell the vendor the parts are going on your truck. Lots of types of powder coat, some of which have excellent impact and corrosion resistance, but get cloudy after exposure to sunlight.

Top Bottom