• ...and so much more!
  • rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    Just an FYI...
    I was becoming desperate to renew my powder and primer supply.
    As most of you know, it's really tough out there right now.
    So, I stopped by Brian's surplus, a sponsor here,, and was amazed at the selection of powders they had.
    Prices were reasonable, considering today's climate, and I was able to restock on just about everything I needed, except Varget.
    If you guys ever get some Varget, please let me know.
    Not much selection on primers however.
    I found a place "tlh tactical", tlhtactical.com on-line, that had a great supply of primers, so I ordered some.
    Prices were high, to be expected, but I am now resupplied with several thousand large and small rifle primers and powders for 223, 6.5 grendel, 6.5 creedmoor, 300blk, 308, 8x57, and 450 bushmaster.
    So, if you are getting desperate, try these 2 shops.
    They have stock.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Hope you get your primers! There's been lots of scam sites popping up hear lately.

We have a primer thread going in this section with reputable sites on them with primers in stock. They run 90-125 per K plus hazmat here lately.

Brians is a good place! I try to stop in everytime I go to Kokomo

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I took a look at tlhtactical.com just now, and their website doesn't even list reloading supplies or primers, doesn't even have a category for it or show any results when the search site function is used

Caveat Emptor

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    61   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I took a look at tlhtactical.com just now, and their website doesn't even list reloading supplies or primers, doesn't even have a category for it or show any results when the search site function is used

Caveat Emptor
    Yes i just went to the site to look too, nothing for reloading maybe he listed the wrong company??

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Take a look at preventingtruthdecay.org/tlhtactical-com (sorry can't paste links worth a darn).
    Seems as though tlhtactical is only a few months old with very little info available. They dont say good and they dont say bad but questionable at this point.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Buyer Beware:

Just received 200 CCI #200 LRP from a place called pacificnorthwestmunitions dot net

I suspected them as scammers, but they took discover card so I went with it figuring I could dispute the charge if there was trouble.

These ended up costing $86. There is no indication of hazmat when you check out. Almost $40 hazmat?
    I wouldn't have minded the high price but they're pocketing alot of money and they were NOT sent hazmat, just regular UPS ground. No ORMD or explosive markings on the shipping package at all.

1637765556873.png
    Is this even legal?
    Box on right a legit shipment from Natchezss, little box was from this place.
    1637765945136.png

Scenarfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2018
    Hamilton County
    Buyer Beware:

Just received 200 CCI #200 LRP from a place called pacificnorthwestmunitions dot net

I suspected them as scammers, but they took discover card so I went with it figuring I could dispute the charge if there was trouble.

These ended up costing $86. There is no indication of hazmat when you check out. Almost $40 hazmat?
    I wouldn't have minded the high price but they're pocketing alot of money and they were NOT sent hazmat, just regular UPS ground. No ORMD or explosive markings on the shipping package at all.

View attachment 169109
    Is this even legal?
    Box on right a legit shipment from Natchezss, little box was from this place.
    View attachment 169110
    That’s a big “ouch”! Wonder if you could report them, stop their scamming?
    I’m on north side also and could help you with 200-300 LRP for a lot less. If that eases the pain….

EMT-Alex

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2021
    Anderson
    Just an FYI...
    I was becoming desperate to renew my powder and primer supply.
    As most of you know, it's really tough out there right now.
    So, I stopped by Brian's surplus, a sponsor here,, and was amazed at the selection of powders they had.
    Prices were reasonable, considering today's climate, and I was able to restock on just about everything I needed, except Varget.
    If you guys ever get some Varget, please let me know.
    Not much selection on primers however.
    I found a place "tlh tactical", tlhtactical.com on-line, that had a great supply of primers, so I ordered some.
    Prices were high, to be expected, but I am now resupplied with several thousand large and small rifle primers and powders for 223, 6.5 grendel, 6.5 creedmoor, 300blk, 308, 8x57, and 450 bushmaster.
    So, if you are getting desperate, try these 2 shops.
    They have stock.
    I’ve heard good things about Brian’s surplus. I’ve been meaning to take a stop by, but I’m bound to buy something I can’t afford. I can’t wait till next paycheck.
    Thanks for letting us know!

Top Bottom