• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    We are finally getting powder a little faster than we are selling it, so if you are looking for something, there is a good chance we have what you are looking for, or at least something that will work for what you are loading. We also have more in the back, as well as a bunch in off-site storage (around 2,000# of powder in stock right now, and more arriving every day!).
    We also have a pallet of bullets in the back room because the shelves are full. Over 250 sets of dies in stock.
    We actually have over 60,000 primers in stock as well (starting at $42.06 per 1,000 for Unis-Ginex primers, limit 1 brick of 1,000 per customer). The most expensive primers we have at this time are Federal Small Pistol Magnum Match for $93.46 per 1,000 (with the exception of .50 BMG primers, and we are still over $160 per 1,000 CHEAPER than Midway USA on those). These prices are based on what we pay for them, and these primers came from our regular distributor. Unfortunately, I think these prices are the new normal (at least until the next slump in sales).
    We have been reorganizing the store to make more room, and we have more reloading supplies on display than ever before.
    rs=w:1300,h:800

Last edited:

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    How much are standard small and large CCI primers going for now?
    We have CCI #41 primers for $74.77 plus tax and CCI small rifle magnum for $70.10 plus tax. All primers are limit 1,000 per customer. I think that's about all the CCI primers we have right now (other than .50 BMG primers). We have Remington, Winchester, Federal and Unis-Ginex primers available as well.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Just looking for small and large pistol non-magnum. Brand doesn't really matter I suppose.
    I know that all of the small pistol primers we currently have are magnum or magnum match. I have every type of primer made on backorder so I at least get something when it is available, instead of nothing at all. For some reason we have been getting more magnum than standard primers, but it's better than not getting any.
    I'm not entirely sure what we currently have for large pistol. I know we have at least a few on the shelf, but they might be magnums as well. If you call the store tomorrow around 11am, I can look on the shelf and see exactly what we still have and how much it is.

Top Bottom