• jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Do you think they give a rat's ***?
    Only if there are enough like me that they lose their perk filled job. You know the one that magically allows someone maintaining two homes on $185K / yr, to become a millionaire?

I'm not deluding myself @BigRed
    I know my vote by itself doesn't matter. My conscience however; does matter.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Get ready for folks to say you are "throwing away your vote" if you do not vote for a person without an R or a D by its name even though they are in direct opposition to your values and beliefs.

If the R acts like a D, I don't really think I have anything to loose. In the past, the R was many times "the lesser of the 2 evils" & the conservative candidate without the R initial was a wasted vote.

I think those days may be over.

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    I won't vote for Young, he's nothing but a RINO.
    Not sure what I'll do come election time.

As for the bill, seems like there's lots to be worried about. The definition of a "Dealer" may have just ended gun shows.
    How long will it take to impose a expanded background checks on all gun sales?
    Just saying

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Today, we see another attempt from Republican Todd Young and Washington D.C. whittling down the rights of Americans across the United States of America. The “bipartisan” Safer Communities Act, which Young voted Tuesday to pass to the Senate floor, is nothing more than political theater utilizing emotions to infringe on your God-given rights.

Thanks KLB

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @JEBland asked a question and I responded with Representative Spartz GovTrack score page. Now, don't misunderstand, I don't think I would agree with their methodology, but it should be reasonably consistent across members of Congress. (If you want an idea of how the site leans, look at the description for Braun)

You can look up your House Representative from Indiana here -> https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/IN#representatives

By the way, I read Sceniak's page @Expat linked. The guy may be sitting next to @BigRed in my head.

Top Bottom