• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Separate thread for Indiana's senior Senator's visit to Stack's Pancake House in Plainfield coming soon.
    Now have a sticky thread for the occasion. I think we can manage two thread: one for the Tuesday visit and this one for general bashing.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    No, they never do.

That is why the red faces!
    Of course they never do! It's never even been tried. I've never heard anyone make a serious call or push for it.

I can understand if people still tell me it's a bad idea, despite having never been seriously tried (and maybe it is) but I don't understand the anger; we have the same goal here, don't we?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don't think so.

There IA absolutely nothing, l or most ther want to give up.

Thinking that the gun grabbers will ever give us anything is pie in the sky thinking.

ETA the anger is about anyone that says they are for the the RKBA to suggest any infringement of our right is OK.

In my mind you are in the same camp as Young.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I don't think so.

There IA absolutely nothing, l or most ther want to give up.

Thinking that the gun grabbers will ever give us anything is pie in the sky thinking.
    I mean, understandable, but saying that my idea for doing things is a dumb way of thinking is different than saying we don't have the same end goal in mind, right?

Either way, I'm willing to let it rest after this. Like I said in the other thread, I think for us right now unity is more important, so I'll shut up with my prattling for now. Plus, I'm in a darn good mood today, and I don't want to ruin that with arguing with my fellow gun owners. :)

Top Bottom