• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Just so we're clear:

ANY post suggesting or advocating civil war, inciting violence against the government or any other similar post will not be tolerated and will be summarily deleted. This forum is presented (for free) to the members of this board and the owner has asked that posts of that nature not be made.

This board is dedicated to guns and gun-related issues, and NOT as Ground Zero for the Revolution. This issue is now closed for discussion.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Just a reminder to all as we have had some unpleasant rumblings in the Politics forum. While your comments may be glib and meant to be funny, there are plenty of people reading this board who do not have a sense of humor. In fact, some of them are quite well-known for their inability to tell when you're joking and will be more than happy to discuss it with you at great length. In person. With a subpoena.

Don't think twice about your comments. Please think at least three times before hitting "Post".

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    We're getting awfully close in some discussions, so I thought I'd just remind everyone.

Oh, and by the way, it's "secede" not "succeed."

dictionary.com said:
    se·cede

 /sɪˈsid/ Show Spelled[si-seed]
    –verb (used without object),-ced·ed, -ced·ing. to withdraw formally from an alliance, federation, or association, as from a political union, a religious organization, etc.

dictionary.com said:
    suc·ceed

 /səkˈsid/ Show Spelled[suh
    thinsp.png
    k-seed]
    –verb (used without object)1.to happen or terminate according to desire; turn out successfully; have the desired result: Our efforts succeeded.

2.to thrive, prosper, grow, or the like: Grass will not succeed in this dry soil.

3.to accomplish what is attempted or intended: We succeeded in our efforts to start the car.

4.to attain success in some popularly recognized form, as wealth or standing: The class voted him the one most likely to succeed.

5.to follow or replace another by descent, election, appointment, etc. (often fol. by to).

6.to come next after something else in an order or series.

–verb (used with object)7.to come after and take the place of, as in an office or estate.

8.to come next after in an order or series, or in the course of events; follow.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Regular bumpage.

Look, it's very simple, folks: Even DISCUSSING THE POSSIBILITY is inching dangerously close to the line. Just...don't. Take it somewhere else because it doesn't belong on INGO.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    People seem to not be getting the message. This is yet another reminder that talk of rebellion, threats of violence against public officials, etc. will absolutely not be tolerated on INGO and will result in you being permanently banned. Some of the comments I've seen lately could result in a felony conviction for the posters. We are not kidding when we say that you should tread lightly. This is a public forum and your words WILL come back to haunt you.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Don't bring up the topic. Don't kid about it. Don't joke about it. Don't be sarcastic about it.
    YOU WILL BE BANNED.
    PURPLE WILL NOT SAVE YOU.
    THE FBI DOES NOT SEE PURPLE.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I find it astonishing that I have to keep reminding people of this.

WE ARE NOT KIDDING.

THERE WILL BE NO WARNINGS.

THE FIRST OFFENSE IS A PERMABAN.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Well, we lost another member today. I guess people just aren't getting that we are serious as a heart attack about this subject.

DON'T DO IT.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've been asked to bump this again as it seems another one of our members (now former, apparently) somehow forgot all about this policy, even though it's been a sticky since Nov. 2008 and gets bumped on a regular basis.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We've had some posts that are very questionable and I feel I need to bump this again.

Please re-read this thread.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If you think you can dress it up by disguising it with synonyms and vague language, you're going to be in for a rude awakening when you find yourself gone from INGO and a warrant at your door.

Don't hint.
    Don't suggest.
    Don't joke.
    DON'T DISCUSS IT ON INGO.

IT IS NOT WELCOME HERE. AT ALL. PERIOD. TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom