• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    What I was wondering too. Maybe small departments in small western towns?
    I'll send Sportsmans an email and ask.

If you sort the used guns by lowest price on the sportsman's website, there's a ton of "police trade-in" garbage guns for $100 or less... hi point, various 25acp, lorcin, bryco, davis, raven, Jennings, etc. Are those guns murder weapon throw-aways from the evidence locker that the police dept "traded in", or is sportsman's just flat out lying?

Edit: Dawned on me right after I hit submit... I bet these are all "trade-ins" that the police got from buy back events. The police dept paid $125 for each of these guns and then sold them to sportsman's for pennies on the dollar. So not a police trade-in like we're used to thinking of.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If you sort the used guns by lowest price on the sportsman's website, there's a ton of "police trade-in" garbage guns for $100 or less... hi point, various 25acp, lorcin, bryco, davis, raven, Jennings, etc. Are those guns murder weapon throw-aways from the evidence locker that the police dept "traded in", or is sportsman's just flat out lying?
    Could be evidence firearms. I shot them out an email about it. Will post their response if I get one.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

ANDERSON AM-15 5.56 16" Bravo Company BCMGUNFIGHTER™ PMCR M-LOK® Handguard Lancer L5AWM Mag​

$394.39

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    1663205063547.png
    $811

Top Bottom