• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    This morning I had a Whiteland Police officer pull along side me at a 4 way stop and inform me I had no brake lights. He didn't pull me over and he didn't write me a ticket he never got out of his car and he was polite and professional about it too.
    With all the negative remarks I see about police officers, I decided to share a positive experience, as I had no clue about my brake lights, and they are now fixed.
    Thanks I appreciate the way this one went.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    It was too cold for the officer to get out of his car???
    Officer was on the way to use the bathroom and did not have much time to spare???
    Dun-kin Doughnuts was about to dispose of day old doughnuts and no time to spare???

Or, ran your plate and decided this was the best way to fix the issue. I go with this one.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    It never ceases to amaze me how many folks have zero working brake lights!

But yes, as rockhopper mentioned - if you don't have someone to tell you - how'd you know?

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    It never ceases to amaze me how many folks have zero working brake lights!

But yes, as rockhopper mentioned - if you don't have someone to tell you - how'd you know?
    On my way home from work last night I spotted two vehicles with absolutely no brake or running lights working. The headlights were on though :facepalm:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I stop people without working lights all the time. More often than not it's someone with a new car that thinks the headlights are on because they see light coming from the front but it's just the running lights. The next most frequent is folks who are in an area lit with street lights and simply don't recognize they have no lights on. I usually stop them and let them know what's up. Very seldom does such a stop culminate with my boot on their neck.

Top Bottom