• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER

"First, in 2019, Chick-fil-A cut donations to organizations that support traditional marriage. At the same time, the company had been funding the Southern Poverty Law Center, a left-wing nonprofit that smears mainstream conservative organizations as “hate groups.”

Strike one.

Then, Chick-fil-A jumped in with the cultural revolutionaries and the “racial reckoning” following the May 2020 death of George Floyd.

Strike two.

Now, they’ve promoted McReynolds and made DEI a significant initiative in the company.

Strike three."
    That's why I go to "popeyes"(or is it "pope yes")

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    And Popeye's is open on Sunday!

:)

I will pass on the debate over which folks can be the biggest dumb *** ******* and move on to the matter of the chicken.

When Popeyes was "bringing back" their chicken sandwich and promoting it heavily you stated it was way better than CFA.

So several months I tried one.

You were dead on balls accurate.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I will pass on the debate over which folks can be the biggest dumb *** ******* and move on to the matter of the chicken.

When Popeyes was "bringing back" their chicken sandwich and promoting it heavily you stated it was way better than CFA.

And duh. It makes sense. Their fried chicken is awesome, so why wouldnt the sammitch breaded with the same tasty crunchy goodness also be awesome?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

When did Popeyes have a chicken sandwich before 2019?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I always wondered if you opened a Church's Chicken outside the hood if it would do any good?

If I ever won the lottery you'd never know. Unless I suddenly quit my job to open a Church's franchise outside the hood as a cover. LOL

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Time to break out this timeless classic.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

"First, in 2019, Chick-fil-A cut donations to organizations that support traditional marriage. At the same time, the company had been funding the Southern Poverty Law Center, a left-wing nonprofit that smears mainstream conservative organizations as “hate groups.”

Strike one.

Then, Chick-fil-A jumped in with the cultural revolutionaries and the “racial reckoning” following the May 2020 death of George Floyd.

Strike two.

Now, they’ve promoted McReynolds and made DEI a significant initiative in the company.

Strike three."

But people these days live under a rock and can't comprehend that things change.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Time to break out this timeless classic.

It’s like I said elsewhere. If you don’t want to support woke, we need businesses owned by sane people to have alternatives. Up and down the supply chain.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    First time I had Popeyes i was stationed on korea. They delivered there and it was awesome. Best world wide

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It’s like I said elsewhere. If you don’t want to support woke, we need businesses owned by sane people to have alternatives. Up and down the supply chain.
    For sure, it will not work if there are not alternatives. The problem is, as you well know, is the lack of alternatives. As presented in the video monopoly, woke institutional investors likely affect almost all companies.

Those free market conservatives that learned all they know in Econ 101 as a senior in high school, you know, those that often posted quotes like “their company, their way/their rules” sat by ignorant the left was taking the money markets, and those “fat cats” that used to be in somewhat of an alliance with conservatives to elect republicans are now on the leftists side.

Top Bottom