• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Honestly, and this sounds so soo bad…. The best chicken joints especially Popeyes… are in the Chicago projects on the south side. . Idk if it’s worth getting shot for, but I’m there anyways, might as well get some good chicken…
    I'll see your call and raise you the chicken joints in the South side of Dallas, in both the Redbird and the Oak Cliff districts. <grin>

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

"First, in 2019, Chick-fil-A cut donations to organizations that support traditional marriage. At the same time, the company had been funding the Southern Poverty Law Center, a left-wing nonprofit that smears mainstream conservative organizations as “hate groups.”

Strike one.

Then, Chick-fil-A jumped in with the cultural revolutionaries and the “racial reckoning” following the May 2020 death of George Floyd.

Strike two.

Now, they’ve promoted McReynolds and made DEI a significant initiative in the company.

Strike three."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

"First, in 2019, Chick-fil-A cut donations to organizations that support traditional marriage. At the same time, the company had been funding the Southern Poverty Law Center, a left-wing nonprofit that smears mainstream conservative organizations as “hate groups.”

Strike one.

Then, Chick-fil-A jumped in with the cultural revolutionaries and the “racial reckoning” following the May 2020 death of George Floyd.

Strike two.

Now, they’ve promoted McReynolds and made DEI a significant initiative in the company.

Strike three."
    Damit why can't you just shaddup and stick to making tasty chik'n sandwiches?

Reactions: Leo

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Notice there isnt a single Church's outside the hood? They are better than anyone else for fried chicken.
    Years ago Otis Elevators Indy's office was downtown on Market St. I would stop at The Churchs on Emerson and 38th St on the way home every week or so and pickup dinner.
    Those old women sure cooked good chicken, I wonder if its still there?

Another great chicken place is Super Fried Chicken in Lexington Market in West Baltimore.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I never did like Chik Fil A Chicken sandwiches, no problem with them, just not my taste. The stores were always clean and well run and the help was outstanding.

When the LGBT groups were making problems, I would go out of my way to take family and friends there. Supporting a good neighbor idea. Then they had a CEO change, and I am less and less impressed. They are still well run stores with great employees, but their righteous foundation has deviated from my sensibilities.

I do not go out of my way to support them anymore, but I do not forbid the wife from eating there. It is not like the Target stores.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Years ago Otis Elevators Indy's office was downtown on Market St. I would stop at The Churchs on Emerson and 38th St on the way home every week or so and pickup dinner.

Another great chicken place is Super Fried Chicken in Lexington Market in West Baltimore.
    It was there a month or two ago.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

That churches chicken it right outside my neighborhood. It was there the other day when I drove by.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Also for what it's worth old Forester gets the job done much faster than than any other bourbon I've tried.

Is old Forester bourbon?

Do I drink to numb the pain of an existential crisis or does nothing matter and we are all just arguing over stupid **** that doesn't matter until we die which is also meaningless? Do we bring meaning to life or does life bring meaning to existence? Do I just need a drink and A trouser friendly kiss? Or do I need some greasy food and bed? I can however say with out a doubt and if you wanna disagree you can fight me but my Ròise Mae is the greatest puppy and she a sweet and beautiful girl.

Um...I don't know how to end this ramble so I'll add some of my favorite words.

**** **** **** **** ass ****.

God I hope the censor catches some of that.

Love you guys.

Welcome to the fold, my brother in Christ. In the year of our Lord 2023, everything is fake and/or gay. In the midst of our Maoist cultural revolution, the standards upon which we have existed and operated our lives by has now been flipped on it’s head and everything is now fake and/or gay.

“Sliánte, here here, huzzah, próst, cheers…”

I’m just working and drinking ‘til the shooting starts.

1685542286276.gif

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Welcome to the fold, my brother in Christ. In the year of our Lord 2023, everything is fake and/or gay. In the midst of our Maoist cultural revolution, the standards upon which we have existed and operated our lives by has now been flipped on it’s head and everything is now fake and/or gay.

“Sliánte, here here, huzzah, próst, cheers…”

I’m just working and drinking ‘til the shooting starts.

View attachment 279070
    Screenshot_20230531-111523-135.png

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I guess Obama’s not the only one with retreating red lines. The only shooting that’s gonna happen is shooting insulin by the demographic most outraged about any of this.

Ain’t nobody gonna do anything. The left burns things down. The right can only muster heartburn.
    I'm afraid you're wrong, unfortunately. It'll progress slowly, than all at once, as they say. When it does, it will be Sarajevo and not Lexington and Concorde. Unless sanity somehow prevails, but looking at trends, I don't have a lot of faith.

Top Bottom