• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Honestly, and this sounds so soo bad…. The best chicken joints especially Popeyes… are in the Chicago projects on the south side. . Idk if it’s worth getting shot for, but I’m there anyways, might as well get some good chicken…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Honestly, and this sounds so soo bad…. The best chicken joints especially Popeyes… are in the Chicago projects on the south side. . Idk if it’s worth getting shot for, but I’m there anyways, might as well get some good chicken…
    Notice there isnt a single Church's outside the hood? They are better than anyone else for fried chicken.

I had one about 2 minutes from my office. It was a love hate relationship that ended when I filed a complaint with the health dept because they got so bad. In the end they only took cash, had no ice, the pop was warm, and the steam table was broken because my cajun rice was only lukewarm, well inside the danger zone. 60 days later the building was boarded up.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You become Jamil when you are drunk?

:):

Chick-fil-a sandwiches are B-grade crap compared to Popeyes. Popeyes chicken sandwiches are so good, I would let AOC sit on my lap and feed me one.

:)

View attachment 279011
    Probably not food in this pic. Food pics are mostly fake. Some tricks they use…

• Cardboard spacers add height to food
    • Motor oil is a syrup substitute that doesn’t absorb into pancakes
    • Toothpicks hold ingredients in place
    • Makeup sponge can add height to a burger
    • Vegetable oil adds a juicy look to meat
    • Glue is a milk substitute that doesn’t make cereal soggy
    • Dish soap creates longer lasting foam in fizzy drinks
    • Corn syrup and food coloring can create ice cream that doesn’t melt
    • Super glue repairs tears in bird skin
    • Browning liquid can be made to shoot raw birds without roasting
    • Shaving cream is used as whipped cream that doesn’t melt
    • Ramekins can be used to keep garnishes on the surfaces of soup
    • Tampons are soaked and microwaved to create steam

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The best place for Nashville hot chicken was between a check cashing joint and hair supply retailer. Even had a kid outside selling mix tapes.

Once they moved to a "whiter" part of town it just wasn't as good.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Has he not been paying attention? Is the SJW Social Credit Score THAT important?

ESG scores decide whether a company gets big bank financing or not.

There's a reason all of these companies are willing to sacrifice everything to increase their ESG score. Eventually the general public will realize private banking is the noose around their neck.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Probably not food in this pic. Food pics are mostly fake. Some tricks they use…
    I know about food pic tricks.

Have you seen an actual Popeye's chicken sandwich in person?

They do look about like that. No shaving cream, toothpicks or steamed tampons anywhere.

:):

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Notice there isnt a single Church's outside the hood? They are better than anyone else for fried chicken.

I had one about 2 minutes from my office. It was a love hate relationship that ended when I filed a complaint with the health dept because they got so bad. In the end they only took cash, had no ice, the pop was warm, and the steam table was broken because my cajun rice was only lukewarm, well inside the danger zone. 60 days later the building was boarded up.

It's "INGO Afterdark", and I have a confession: I've never had Church's chicken.

I'm a fried chicken junkie, but just never been the right time in the right place.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's "INGO Afterdark", and I have a confession: I've never had Church's chicken.

I'm a fried chicken junkie, but just never been the right time in the right place.
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Try one. Its awesome. And you want cajun rice with or without gravy as a side.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I bet you could barely contain yourself while rushing to ingo to post something negative about a Christian company with your joke and a little smiley face, that’s some kut level trolling.

The "Christian" thing is just grifting at this point. Maybe years ago it might have been honest.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I bet you could barely contain yourself while rushing to ingo to post something negative about a Christian company with your joke and a little smiley face, that’s some kut level trolling.
    Yeah, Route45! We Christians do a good enough job saying negative things about other Christians!

Top Bottom