• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    OK.... as some of you know, I've been kind of critical of Pop Guns due to the staff's general disinterest of anyone who's not using the range or wearing a uniform. Well..... I must add a "+1" for them after having a good experience on Friday afternoon. I walked into the store and only got about four foot inside when I heard a booming voice say "Howdy.... how are 'ya"? I was so stunned that I stammered a bit responding to this older white-haired gentleman. I told him that I was interested in looking at the K/T 3AT and a Ruger LCP. He went on to tell me that they had no Rugers (no one seems to, BTW) but he showed me a 3AT. As the price was reasonable and they had them in stock, I just said "OK, I'll take it." I also bought an extra mag. and a box of Hydra-Shocks (his recommendation as an owner of a 3AT).

He handed me over to another fellow to do the paperwork who was more like what I was used to dealing with here (disinterested, no personality, etc.), buy hey... I was buying the gun because I was treated well, they had them in stock, and the price was decent! I asked the paper-work dude what the other fellas name was and he mumbled "Harry".

So...... there it is. My positive experience with Cop..... err I mean POP GUNS!!!! Ask for Harry!!! :thumbsup:
    :cheers:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    How much do they sell the 3ATs for?

Glad to see that someone that isn't a regular finally got better than crappy service.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I walked into the store and only got about four foot inside when I heard a booming voice say "Howdy.... how are 'ya"? I was so stunned that I stammered a bit responding to this older white-haired gentleman.

Ask for Harry!!! :thumbsup:
    :cheers:

Yep.. that's the guy we almost always talk to. He and Tammy are good peoples. :)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Let's hope this means that word of poor service is finally penetrating Pop's management team. Hate to see a good store (of any kind) die due to employee apathy, indifference, or (worse yet) elitism.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Not too bad. Depending on which model/options I don't think it was too bad of a price. Plainfield has them for $249, but depending on where you are, that may not be worth the drive.

Got mine from Plainfield on Sat. for $239 + tax. I picked up some Speer Gold Dot. That is supposed to be a decent round for the P3AT.

Top Bottom