Pop Guns legacy lives on. Unfortunately.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Funny story to lighten things up, about my one trip to PopGuns:

When I first moved to Indy, I had just custom-ordered a $7k Ljutic trap gun. I needed an FFL to have it delivered to, and since my wife and I had gotten an apartment not far from PopGuns, I had it sent there.

The Big Day came, and I went to pick it up. I got it out of the box and assembled it, and it had fingerprints all over it. The employees stood there looking at it like the Primates looking at the Monolith in Space Odyssey.

The doofus said, "We tried to put it together for you but couldn't figure it out."

Priceless.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Funny story to lighten things up, about my one trip to PopGuns:

When I first moved to Indy, I had just custom-ordered a $7k Ljutic trap gun. I needed an FFL to have it delivered to, and since my wife and I had gotten an apartment not far from PopGuns, I had it sent there.

The Big Day came, and I went to pick it up. I got it out of the box and assembled it, and it had fingerprints all over it. The employees stood there looking at it like the Primates looking at the Monolith in Space Odyssey.

The doofus said, "We tried to put it together for you but couldn't figure it out."

Priceless.
    Oh hell no they did not. HMOG I would be so pissed off.
    Love the Monolith analogy.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Careful. You know what happened to the last guy that smarted off to CM? (the photoape one, not the holyrodent one. Well wait, him too)
    Hey now. I dindu nuffin. Hell, I didn’t ever make the snarky comment after the fact. Somebody’s watch was just wound too tight I guess.

Top Bottom