• Total voters

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    3 voting for Clinton....W....T....F

I know in 2008 this place was lousy with Obama lovers, and then in 2012 a few numbskulls were still pulling for him...but I can't fathom how anyone with a piece of working brain stem could ever vote for Clinton. It boggles the mind.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    3 voting for Clinton....W....T....F

I know in 2008 this place was lousy with Obama lovers, and then in 2012 a few numbskulls were still pulling for him...but I can't fathom how anyone with a piece of working brain stem could ever vote for Clinton. It boggles the mind.

Same with Trump...

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Well, after the event on Sunday morning, I've heard the hearts and minds of some who are somewhat closely associated with me (work colleagues and others). I was called a "terrible human being", "gun nut" and accused of "loving to kill things". The fact is, I understand the pain some are feeling, but their pain is no reason to try to harm me. There is no reasoning with some people and if this is how people really feel, if the election were today, Trump would get my vote. I detest the man, but some of these people are just as bad.

I understand your position on this. I'm not a trump fan at all. I will vote for trump, and truly hope he wins. We have a chance with him, probably not a big chance, but our only chance. If Hillary wins, we have a very good idea what we will get. Vote independent, and we know what we will get, Hillary.

Trump is a shot into the dark, but he is the only shot we have.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    its been a few days since i looked at the results....bout 20% for third party. If this translates across the country then Clinton willl be the next president. Take a good look at what voting third party would do(at this point.) Third party is helping the republican lose. It always does. And then we'll all be screwed.

It's been a few days since I looked at them also, but the 20% sounds about right. What doesn't sound right is that it will necessarily help Clinton. The polls I saw had the 3rd party votes pretty equally effecting both Trump and Clinton. And 3rd party always helps the Repubs lose? Do you perhaps remember 2000 and Nader and the votes he "took" from Barr which helped Bush win?

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    Like most others here, I would vote for a stuffed animal before voting for Hillary Clinton. I am not a big fan of Trump, but he is the only option. It just seems his chances of having a shot at winning are slipping away on a daily - even hourly - basis. I heard on a program this morning that he has not put together the typical ground game or "get out the vote" grass roots framework in the states in the same manner that Hillary has. It just seem that he is not fundraising or doing the basics required to be successful in this. Does he not understand that you cannot "wing it" all the way to the presidency, especially in the current political climate in this country? I shudder to think how bad he is going to look when debating Hillary, especially on foreign policy when he will be asked detailed questions about countries that he cannot even locate on a map. As awful as Hillary is, she will be knowledgeable and prepared for the debates. I can just hear the pundits' reaction when he completely blows a question about some obscure country and then talks about how great his company is. Does his team not recognize that his current strategy worked in the primary, but it is a clear loser in the general election?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Clinton is opening five offices in Virginia and one of those right here in southwest Virginia. I get that Trump is financing his own campaign, but people talk with their money. If you don't get their money, how will you know what they believe? As for the upcoming debates, he will not be able to compete. He doesn't answer questions and deflects too much.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Clinton is opening five offices in Virginia and one of those right here in southwest Virginia. I get that Trump is financing his own campaign, but people talk with their money. If you don't get their money, how will you know what they believe? As for the upcoming debates, he will not be able to compete. He doesn't answer questions and deflects too much.

The debates aren't going to be pretty for Trump.

DarkLight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Thorntown
    It's been a few days since I looked at them also, but the 20% sounds about right. What doesn't sound right is that it will necessarily help Clinton. The polls I saw had the 3rd party votes pretty equally effecting both Trump and Clinton. And 3rd party always helps the Repubs lose? Do you perhaps remember 2000 and Nader and the votes he "took" from Barr which helped Bush win?

Good old "A vote for 3rd party is a vote for (insert name here)". Feel safe in the knowledge that if I vote for President, it'll be 3rd party, otherwise I just won't vote for president at all; so your 'R' isn't loosing anything by me.

Barring anything truly significant happening between now and Nov though, I'm pretty confident Indiana will be red this election year, so my vote matters even less.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This election, is like watching the Dallas Cowboys play the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. I will be satisfied if both lose, and will be rooting against both.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This election, is like watching the Dallas Cowboys play the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. I will be satisfied if both lose, and will be rooting against both.

We, the American people, are the losers. I'm almost getting used to it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I finally have something in common with Hillary.......

reg_1024.ChristinaAguilera.HillaryClinton.jc.10312.jpeg

It's okay Hillary...I think they look nice as well....

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    What we have here ladies and gentlemen is what we call an ultimatum. A vote not for Trump is a vote for Hillary. Gary Johnson will not win. I notice how when a NeverTrump conservative is asked who they are voting for on tv, you get an "uhhhhh.... Well....... Hmmmmmm...... Did you get all that?" Ask yourself frankly... Do you REALLY want Hillary in there? Do you want a SJW liberal on the SC bench?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What we have here ladies and gentlemen is what we call an ultimatum. A vote not for Trump is a vote for Hillary. Gary Johnson will not win. I notice how when a NeverTrump conservative is asked who they are voting for on tv, you get an "uhhhhh.... Well....... Hmmmmmm...... Did you get all that?" Ask yourself frankly... Do you REALLY want Hillary in there? Do you want a SJW liberal on the SC bench?

I'm taking a calculated risk with Trump. But he's trying his hardest to lose my vote.

I'll drag out a paraphrase from the past: If republicans want republicans to vote for their candidates, maybe they should nominate a candidate people can vote for.

At least that's what I heard in 2012.

Top Bottom