• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    giphy.gif

Well, the Jews and Romans thought he was a terrorist...

Call me crazy, but I don't think there should be any portrayals of Jesus.

You mean like...
    Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Today its Jesus, cause in 1946 he was painted and portrayed to people as a gentleman with Caucasian features, instead of looking like an ISIS terrorist with middle eastern features.

De Blasio is already set. After they dump TR in the East River and convict Jesus of racism, he has only to open up the interior of the bull statue on Wall Street (so you can put babies inside) and build a fire pit underneath and it's Baal worship 2.0

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Today its Jesus, cause in 1946 he was painted and portrayed to people as a gentleman with Caucasian features, instead of looking like an ISIS terrorist with middle eastern features.

I think Jesus was portrayed as a gentile well before 1946. I also think he kinda was middle eastern. But to be fair people of the dominant culture have always portrayed their deities as looking like themselves.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I think Jesus was portrayed as a gentile well before 1946. I also think he kinda was middle eastern. But to be fair people of the dominant culture have always portrayed their deities as looking like themselves.

It isn't about any one culture. There also black, mexican, asian and other Jesus portrayals.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Long time no see, were you trapped abroad because of air travel, or had you trapped a broad.

Dang, I thought the PC filter would have caught that.

Welcome back. I'm looking some spirited discussion.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Days like today when I'm skyping meetings, reviewing drawings and reports, printing stuff and sending stuff back, I get a chance to catch up on the latest pronouncements from on high and see what people think is happening. Listening today (re-listening from Friday) to this interview with Tom Luongo. There's so much information passed on to the listener in such a wonderfully casual fashion by people who have been studying today (now) for years. And you can hear it in their voices, in their manner, that now it's happening before their eyes.
    https://www.trunews.com/stream/coming-soon-new-constitution-new-dollar

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Past performance indicates that should you ever start your own county, don't name it Marion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you hear on the news or see anything on social media about Portland today. It’s best for your sanity just to ignore it. Better to watch puppy videos on YouTube.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If you hear on the news or see anything on social media about Portland today. It’s best for your sanity just to ignore it. Better to watch puppy videos on YouTube.

Well, this is something good featuring Portland... :)

[video=youtube;S7USQodXr8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7USQodXr8Q[/video]

Top Bottom