• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

"A 39-year-old man accused of shooting and wounding five people in Alabama and Georgia told police his assaults were racially motivated, and he was targeting white men, a detective testified Monday."

I'd say the white privilege, white supremacy, systemic racism garbage is starting to take affect. The people promoting this stuff really want a race war in our country? Why divide the country?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

"A 39-year-old man accused of shooting and wounding five people in Alabama and Georgia told police his assaults were racially motivated, and he was targeting white men, a detective testified Monday."

I'd say the white privilege, white supremacy, systemic racism garbage is starting to take affect. The people promoting this stuff really want a race war in our country? Why divide the country?
    I feel this is past tense. Someday, we will be the target.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

The United States has to be torn down. Period. It`s seemingly quickly becoming a reality. Just look around at the lawlessness, apathy, entitlement, lack of ability for so many to care for themselves. Many benefit from the destruction of the United States too. The list is long, but ultimately, it amounts to globalists.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

CRT Grad?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It’s white supremacy’s fault. We have already seen that whites are to blame for black in Asian violence so why wouldn’t it be the same here ?

kill all the white people! Add purple if necessary

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not racist, not even a 'hate crime' these days.

Anyone here plan on spending their 401K on ammo?
    Sounds like part of the portfolio to me. Wait, aren't all 401Ks ammo-based in Crawford County?

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Yes, and some of us have those new fodangled shoot'n irons that use cartridges!

(But then I'm considered 'uppity' cuz my home ain't got no axles under it...)

Top Bottom