• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Ya saw this and posted she would. Its a no brainer, once a officer arrests and secures you pretty sure they are responsible for you.....just guessing this is the case. Not going to be a fun time for those officers in court.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ya saw this and posted she would. Its a no brainer, once a officer arrests and secures you pretty sure they are responsible for you.....just guessing this is the case. Not going to be a fun time for those officers in court.
    I wonder if it will go to court. The dept really doesn't have a leg to stand on here. The officers all appear to have had tunnel vision and didn't even think about the tracks until it was too late.

DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    Not criminal. I've had a lot of inked up friends. It does show a certain level of judgement IMHO though. But I'm old and curmudgeonly, so there's that. I just don't think it looks "professional". :dunno:
    Instead of spending all that money on ink, he should have invested in stocks/bonds for his financial future in case he lost “track” of what he was doing and made a horrendous decision at work.

Top Bottom