• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I carried the G43 in a DeSantis Nemesis on Saturday. Was headed to a wedding on the bike and ungunning for the ceremony.

For the ceremony, I left the G43/holster in the breast riding jacket pocket, locked in the side case of the Kawasaki. I could have moved the gun/holster to a front or cargo pocket of my shorts, had I chose to.

For the return trip, I swapped and threaded the holstered real defensive pistol (G45) with mag carrier on the belt. The way I normally ride.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Alabama Holster Co. is my favorite
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Owned one many years now. Still pretty much like new. The hook on the bottom works well to prevent the holster from coming out during a draw.

I really like the thumb break tab. It is big enough to help, but not so big that it pokes your leg.

Money well spent.

I will toss out this caution.....

You must develop the habit that NOTHING else goes in that pocket. Even when I go somewhere that carry is not permitted, I don't put anything else in those pockets.

If you don't practice this caution, at some point you will put something in your pocket without thinking. At best it will cause a malfunction when the gun is needed most. At worst, you create a bore obstruction and your gun blows up in your face when needed most. Both are bad and defeat the purpose of carrying.

Just my :twocents:.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I have pocket carried every day at work for the last 5ish years.
    I use a kydex holster made by a fellow member here, hpclayto.
    It has worked perfectly and would only replace it with another.

Last edited:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    DeSantis Nemesis or Mika pocket holster depending on whether pockets are square bottomed (DeSantis) or round/teardrop bottomed (Mika).

In fairness, Mika does both cuts, but the DeSantis is substantially cheaper for the square cut.

Both are ambidextrous which is a key feature imho.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville

I chose these concealed carry pants because of their great design.

He reviewed all the pocket holsters and decided he could design a better one.

The Kydex is just thick and firm enough to hold shape and secure the trigger and stays put in your pocket when the pistol is drawn.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers

I use BORII 2A, or Comforttac pocket

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Desantis for SW 380 BG. It works well enough but it doesn't do anything to stop the printing. In jeans I think it looks obvious but others have told me they probably wouldn't notice it. Use it in slacks and even Stevie Wonder could see I have a gun in my pocket.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers

I use BORII 2A, or Comforttac pocket

Comfortac 20% off code today is FALL20 at checkout

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Only thing I pocket carry is the Bodyguard and I use the Desantis Nemesis with the flap to hide the print. Works very well.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I like the Galco offerings

I'll second this. I have one of these for my J-Frame, and it's an inexpensive, well-designed piece of gear. It's thin, so it takes up minimal space in the pocket, flexible enough to mold to the contours of your body/clothing, yet stiff enough to protect the gun and and the trigger-guard. It's comfortable enough that I sometimes forget that it's there. The hook on the top keeps it from coming out with the gun in the draw. I've been very happy with it.

Top Bottom