• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    I believe there is a show in Plymouth this wknd. Anyone setting up or going? Seems there is fewer tables every year. It's close so I will wander around and maybe see things I can't live without.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Where at? First i heard about it.
    It appears there is, I just spoke to a guy on the phone involved with it. Let me see if I can provide a link.

Hope that works, it at the Zone Sports Complex in Plymouth
    8-4

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    It appears there is, I just spoke to a guy on the phone involved with it. Let me see if I can provide a link.

Hope that works, it at the Zone Sports Complex in Plymouth
    8-4
    I found that info too with a Plymouth indiana gun show search. I looked a month ago to see what shows were around me and never noticed Plymouth. It pays to be an INGO member..

Reactions: Mij

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    I picked up a George Lawrence holster for a SAA, a pair of decent K frame diamond magna grips and a very nice pair of N frame diamond magna grips all for the princely sun of $110. I met with a good friend and his son for breakfast and they rode up the show with me. All in all I had a pretty good day.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I went and seen some decent priced pistols. I didn't know enough about them, so i passed. Lots of over priced ammo. I did pick up a box of remington 30-06 for $15. Rounds were a bit tarnished, but i think they'll be fine. I do enjoy showing my daughter some of the old stuff from war days. Went by a table and told my daughter that i think that was a Davy Crockett rifle..lol

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    It's a pretty good show but note that it's Saturday only(I had set up a couple of tables and just got home). My theory is that Saturday only shows are better, at least for the types of things I'm interested in, because the sharks and pro-vendors tend to avoid the one day shows. They set up at the bigger shows to get two days of sales from the effort expended. You get more of the 'old guys getting rid of old stuff' at the one day shows.

Anyone who missed Plymouth today is welcome at Rochester three weeks from today(also Sat only). Oh, what the heck,.....everyone is welcome.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    It's a pretty good show but note that it's Saturday only(I had set up a couple of tables and just got home). My theory is that Saturday only shows are better, at least for the types of things I'm interested in, because the sharks and pro-vendors tend to avoid the one day shows. They set up at the bigger shows to get two days of sales from the effort expended. You get more of the 'old guys getting rid of old stuff' at the one day shows.

Anyone who missed Plymouth today is welcome at Rochester three weeks from today(also Sat only). Oh, what the heck,.....everyone is welcome.
    Well dang, had you said something yesterday, i woulda looked for you and introduced myself an my daughter.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Here I was expecting to see some pictures of Road Runners, Satellites, Barracudas and GTXs.

Sorry, don’t tase me bro! :cool:

Last edited:

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Did you see a table of long guns with a couple of mahogany model cars on it,....an old Mercedes staff car and a 57 'vette convertible? That was me.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Did you see a table of long guns with a couple of mahogany model cars on it,....an old Mercedes staff car and a 57 'vette convertible? That was me.
    I seen some cars made of wood. Think it was the isle like you got your hand stamped and walk straight in. Sorry if that was your setup, i usually glance at stuff and move on.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I just threw those out there at the last minute as attention getters. It worked,....had numerous people stop just to gawk at the cars.
    I kinda doubt I'll make the Rochester show. I'll be outa money by then. Probably going to the crown point show next weekend. My daughters bf wants to get ammo from our ingo ammo member guy Brian since he'll be there.

Top Bottom