Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Holy cow, I just noticed your post count. Seems like it shot up quick over the past few weeks. Ya gotta stay out of those CZ threads.
    So, the first step to admitting you have a problem is to acknowledge you have a CZ?

But really, nah, it’s been slow and steady, I don’t post too much over there (ok define too much) because those people seem really nice and I’m just a smart alec. ETA that fell in love with CZ’s.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Congratulations gentlemen.

Now the sleepless nights begin, and if you still have any hair, it will soon be yanked from it's roots.

I hope after your resumes were accepted, you asked for double pay.

Lpherr

Occupied
    So, the first step to admitting you have a problem is to acknowledge you have a CZ?

But really, nah, it’s been slow and steady, I don’t post too much over there (ok define too much) because those people seem really nice and I’m just a smart alec. ETA that fell in love with CZ’s.
    I thought everyone who owned a CZ, was placed on ignore?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Congrats men! I met CM at CM's memorial service and have talked on these forums with both of you over the years.

Now, I just need to think back to see if I ever ticked either of you off!

Naw, probably not. I'm not as confrontational on this forum as I am in real life, lol.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I dint get the call. I haz a sad. I was sure I would get the nod once I achieved my site supporter merit badge. :( Oh well. Congrats GFGT and the other guy. Can't remember his name right now. I'm sure it will come to me.
    Ok. Now that I've gotten over not being selected i would like to officially welcome both GFGT AND Cameramonkey as the new mods and I am perfectly fine with Don representing the 219 without my assistance.. Hopefully now that I am a site supporter, they will cut me a little slack if I break the rules.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Big Congrats! :cheers:

Ok. Now that I've gotten over not being selected i would like to officially welcome both GFGT AND Cameramonkey as the new mods and I am perfectly fine with Don representing the 219 without my assistance.. Hopefully now that I am a site supporter, they will cut me a little slack if I break the rules.
    As always this became a beauty pageant. It seems the selection came down to the number of visible teeth. Of course you came up short. I'm so sorry. :(

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Congratulations gentlemen.

Now the sleepless nights begin, and if you still have any hair, it will soon be yanked from it's roots.

I hope after your resumes were accepted, you asked for double pay.

Everybody spam report posts to give them some busy work...
    tenor.gif

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    INGO,
    Please join me in welcoming @GodFearinGunTotin and @Cameramonkey as our newest staff members here at the greatest firearm owners forum on the Interwebz.

Both of these INGOers have been around a long time, are not strangers (look at those post counts!) and are widely respected here at INGO.

In the past 6 months we've lost two long-time staff members. There is no way to replace Tim and Dustin, we can only hope to do the job. (Pollen count is up again.)

Also note: we have staff representation from the 219, 317, AND 812 now. GFGT can help me with the "south of US-50" translation :lmfao:

Again, please welcome the newest staffers here at INGO.

KellyinAvon
    @GodFearinGunTotin and @Cameramonkey

Thank you gentlemen!

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Late as usual, AND can’t come up with a smart alec comment so…… congratulations to both of you. You both finally earned your key to the executive restroom. Congrats again.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    As always this became a beauty pageant. It seems the selection came down to the number of visible teeth. Of course you came up short. I'm so sorry. :(
    Oh well. it's their loss. Anyone who gets their teeth knocked out like I did and still smile like a boss would be a mod not to be trifled with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom