• ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Very nice
    Does the SBA4 brace you posted earlier fit on the buffer tube?
    No. The end plate wouldn't thread over the opening of that brace. So I went with the brace that came with the buffer tube and spring.

I found out I like it better with just the straight end so I ordered one in the stainless color.

The funny thing is the little M&P 15-22 has a similar SB brace and I like it very well. Of course that barrel is only 7 1/2 in.

Once again it's another fine example of size matters.

sethr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2017
    Putnam County
    You ever get that built?
    I'm looking at making one using Spikes Snowflake lower, and painted with white snowflakes on a blue background. I have the stencils bought.
    I guessed it would be more a "Leftist that secretly likes guns" weapon.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Youtube is a wealth of information. Beginning AR building, how to stay out of jail when building an AR at home, lots of examples of non-black rifle builds AR's for girls.

If there is a Well Armed Woman chapter near you. Many gun stores/ranges offer AR building programs where you complete your build and test it on the range.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    No. The end plate wouldn't thread over the opening of that brace. So I went with the brace that came with the buffer tube and spring.

I found out I like it better with just the straight end so I ordered one in the stainless color.

The funny thing is the little M&P 15-22 has a similar SB brace and I like it very well. Of course that barrel is only 7 1/2 in.

Once again it's another fine example of size matters.
    I really like the SBA3 brace. I have a 300 Blackout build similar to your M&P. It has a 7" barrel and the SBA3 brace.

Top Bottom