• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    With 3 preliminary injunctions in place, I can't imagine the rule being upheld. It will take a few years to move its way through the courts, but I think we will eventually will win.
    I am worried that FPC back dating memberships will get that injunction thrown out. I believe The Armed Attorneys mentioned that in the video as well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Or earn themselves a contempt of court for lying by falsifying/backdating membership data.

Last edited:

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    In my opinion, the ATF would be happy if the pistol brace regulations are overruled. They already have the serial numbers and fingerprints of everyone that complied. If it gets overturned, we lose our SBRs but the ATF keeps all the serial numbers and locations.

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    In my opinion, the ATF would be happy if the pistol brace regulations are overruled. They already have the serial numbers and fingerprints of everyone that complied. If it gets overturned, we lose our SBRs but the ATF keeps all the serial numbers and locations.
    Oh no, they’ll stay SBRs so they keep track of them from now on… can’t transfer them without involving the government now!

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    Oh no, they’ll stay SBRs so they keep track of them from now on… can’t transfer them without involving the government now!

If you look at the approved amnesty Form1s, they dont have a stamp. They just say approved with conditions, and the conditions reference the ATF ruling. I'm pretty sure the approval is nullified if the ATF ruling is overruled by courts. However, I'm not a lawyer, so that's just my interpretation.

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    If you look at the approved amnesty Form1s, they dont have a stamp. They just say approved with conditions, and the conditions reference the ATF ruling. I'm pretty sure the approval is nullified if the ATF ruling is overruled by courts. However, I'm not a lawyer, so that's just my interpretation.
    You very well may be correct, I just always try to think of what the most nefarious intent would be and assume that’s what they’re doing. Haha

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I think they put that in there knowing that it would be overturned eventually. Then they have a bunch of people with an illegal SBR if they ditched the brace and put a stock on it.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Searched and failed:
    Can’t submit electronic fingerprints for the form submission, only hard copies?

I did update my fingerprints @ Silencerco Kiosk, it mentioned they are auto submitted to ATF.

Any suggestions? Calling ATF worked as well as asking my dog

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    You should have received a cover letter via email. Physical fingerprint cards will have to be mailed to the ATF with that cover letter. SilencerShop prints only work if the form was submitted through SilencerShop.

Hope this helps.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Well that sounds like a very high non compliance rate… huh.
    You got it wrong, most all those people destroyed their braces and altered their pistols so no stock or brace could be attached. (Purple wherever you feel its needed). The others attached a 16” barrel :@ya:

Top Bottom