• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    If they feel like it they can get you for those mattress tags - or just plant something on you - or just make up some s***.

I currently don't have a dog to kill, so I don't expect the ATF to come nosing around.
    I have all my mattress tags laminated, and photographed on my phone, in case they do surprise me.
    And the only braces I have go on my pants, or in a tool box, so there's that.......

Everything else is properly applied for, approved, stamped, and engraved to the letter of the law (not that I believe these things afford me any protections, anymore....yesterday's law is tomorrow's distant memory).

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I currently don't have a dog to kill, so I don't expect the ATF to come nosing around.
    I have all my mattress tags laminated, and photographed on my phone, in case they do surprise me.
    And the only braces I have go on my pants, or in a tool box, so there's that.......

Everything else is properly applied for, approved, stamped, and engraved to the letter of the law (not that I believe these things afford me any protections, anymore....yesterday's law is tomorrow's distant memory).
    Mattress tags ?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    YOU DON'T READ YOUR MATTRESS TAGS?!?
    REPORTED!!

Ok, you know, the tag that says you can't remove it under penalty of law?
    Maybe it says something about until it's at its last owner or something but it's easier to ignore that part.
    Ok thanks that’s what I was thinking but thought that might be too simple and I had missed something.

Top Bottom