• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eric Mac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Greenwood
    The Martinsville Sportsmans Conservation Club is offering the following classes by Bob Whaley this year. Bob is a nationally recognized trainer. He's a senior rangemaster at Gunsite and is featured in numerous Youtube videos sponsored by the NSSF.

Pistol 1 May 22-23
    Carbine 1 June 19-20
    Pistol 2 Sept 11-12
    Carbine 2 Oct 16-17

These classes are open to non-members and slots are still available.. Cost is $225 for the weekend.

For more information, please check out the following link - https://www.sportsmansconservationclub.org/2021trainingprograms.htm

We think training is every bit as important now as ever. Whether you’re a novice or experienced shooter looking for a tune-up, these courses will be of tremendous benefit.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have taken Bob's Pistol 1 class and I thought it was very good.

You will be happy with the class content and Bob is a good instructor and has a good sense of humor.

Sign up soon though as they fill up quickly and I think a couple classes are beyond halfway filled.

I am working on adding a Stop the Bleed class during these classes so you get a bonus if I can make it happen. This is tentative based on availability of the instructor I'm working with. I'll post back here if/when it is confirmed.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Update: We will hold a Stop the Bleed class during the Pistol 1 class on the 22nd. It will be for one hour so you can learn something new and save on some ammo consumption.

If you haven't taken this, it is a good idea if you are around firearms or drive the highways. You never know when you could be the one to save a life. And if you have taken it, a refresh I'm sure wouldn't hurt.

I'm still working on securing the class for the other Whaley classes.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Update: We will hold a Stop the Bleed class during the Pistol 1 class on the 22nd. It will be for one hour so you can learn something new and save on some ammo consumption.

If you haven't taken this, it is a good idea if you are around firearms or drive the highways. You never know when you could be the one to save a life. And if you have taken it, a refresh I'm sure wouldn't hurt.

I'm still working on securing the class for the other Whaley classes.
    This will be my son's first instructional class, glad to see this add on!

Top Bottom