• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    With many items that we have in stock apparently being difficult to get in other parts of the state, we have had people driving several hours to get to the store. We frequently get people driving from other states as well. Many customers that live several hours hours away have also been placing orders by phone, and then picking the items up at a gun show that is closer to them (usually saving several hours of driving).

Some examples of show locations are: Indianapolis, Crown Point, Terre Haute, Bloomington, South Bend, Portland, Muncie, etc.

If anyone is in need of reloading components or other hard to find items that we have in stock, let us know and we can bring them to a show near (or at least nearer to) you.

We generally follow most shows promoted by Central Indiana Gun Shows, except Evansville. The only other exception is the Greenfield show on September 18th and 19th, I'm taking that weekend off (pick up of items could still be arranged in Greenfield, since I will still be setting up the tables for the show).

Be sure to let us know at least a few days before the show! I usually leave town on Thursday or Friday morning, and normally have items ready to load by Tuesday or Wednesday on the week of the show.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Do you ever come to the gun shows in Seymour or Columbus?
    We haven't been there in a long time with CIG. I only follow CIG shows. I'm contractually obligated to provide and set up tables and chairs at all of them except Evansville, so it only makes sense that I stay there and set up at the show. CIG has a show practically every weekend. When they don't (or they are in Evansville), I'm usually so far behind on things at home I need the time to catch up.

Top Bottom