• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I was not sure where to post this information, this area seems probably the best. We have a small, independent pharmacy here in Fort Wayne which is just the best.

Over Thanksgiving weekend the family got Covid, a second time. This time we ran down to Three Rivers Pharmacy. For $100 the wife and I were able to get two bottles of Ivermectin and two bottles of Hydroxychloroquine. Within 24 hours we were feeling much better. Within 48 hours we were almost 100 percent. You can by this at anytime, you do not need Covid to buy this.

Yesterday I bought six Z-Packs just to have them on hand. Each Z-Pack is $15.00 each. The best part is, I was in and out in 10 minutes.

I can not recommend this place enough for those looking to stock up. For those out of town, they will also mail out the medications to save you the drive. Three Rivers Pharmacy. 260-373-1083

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Script required?
    Nope. They have a Doctor there on staff. You fill out a quick 1 sheet form and they fill the script right there. There is a $25 doctors fee but for that $25 you can buy as much as you want of whatever you want. They do not have everything, but they have what most people are going to need.

Yesterday I bought 6 Z-Packs, 3 cough meds and my doctors fee and I was out the door for $100.00. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

Top Bottom