• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanderbilt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2022
    Nineveh
    Oh, I do that too. Most of my bulk reloads go loose into ammo cans. If I don't want the whole can, I bring a ziplock bag full. But precision stuff goes into the fancy boxes, and at work we use factory stuff in 50 round boxes. If it's already organized for you, why mess it up?
    ...yeah, if I have loads for long range matches or round counts, those are neatly packed and marked.....the plastic pickle containers are for plinking or bulk/overruns, I mark them the same as boxed ammo.....funniest one, at an end of year match, we usually have a shortened shoot followed by a big pitch in....they have a few fun matches afterward.....I hadn't planned to shoot any of the pistol matches, so I only brought the match round count....well I was asked by one of my buddies that needed a partner for a team match, told him I had no spare ammo with me.....up pops another buddy with a gallon bag, says here take what you need lol!

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I don't keep ammo in boxes so that keeps partial rows and half filled box problems away. If I'm not in the mood for hand loading I toss the brass in the can at the range. With current prices on stuff I may throw in the towel and cash out.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Overpriced everything related to reloading post-covid. I mean I use a Dillon 550 with a Dillon case feeder. Caliber conversions are $49 + Shipping for basically a 3D printer 2” plastic tube and a 1.25” long pot metal loading ramp! I was at Dillon’s mercy for 3 other conversion kits. Ridiculous, no? But, searching on eBay I found a guy who 3D printed, finally, the conversion tube for 5.56/.223 for $13 shipped! It was the missing link and I just got the tube today and it’s perfect. Just earlier I found the ramp, also 3D printed, for $9!
    WTF Dillon? :runaway:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom