• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sounds like cheap recon to me, that balloon has to be way less expensive than a satellite launch. Easier to bring down than a sattleite of course, but if nobody is shooting at it, why spend the money to put something into geosynchronous orbit.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Still hearing “war pigs” playing in the background of my mind.
    I prefer this version. The choice of music type really impacts the words of the song. I found the BS version distracting from the message and never truly understood the whole song as intended until I heard this cover. Its gorgeous and haunting. Forget the clown makeup. He has an AMAZING voice.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    How did norad not know this before it even got over our mainland and put it down?
    We were well aware of it LONG before it arrived in our space. Lets not kid ourselfs here.
    If we thought it was a true threat it would have been taken care of before it got here and the public would have no knowledge of it.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    We were well aware of it LONG before it arrived in our space. Lets not kid ourselfs here.
    If we thought it was a true threat it would have been taken care of before it got here and the public would have no knowledge of it.
    Ya have way more faith in our govt than I do.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I prefer this version. The choice of music type really impacts the words of the song. I found the BS version distracting from the message and never truly understood the whole song as intended until I heard this cover. Its gorgeous and haunting. Forget the clown makeup. He has an AMAZING voice.

I like this one... :):

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Ya have way more faith in our govt than I do.
    I went bluewater sailing in 91 & 92, when I came back here I used a customs call in phone at Behia Mar Marina in Fort Lauderdale.
    The man on the phone told me what day I sailed into Va beach Intracoastal and on down the coast over to Bimini to do customs and immigration...
    He also told me that I had sailed sailed into Fort Lauderdale, into the Shanahan and then New River and strait to Behia Mar.

He asked if I saw the weather balloons sailing down the coast? I said why yes I did.
    He said those weren't weather balloons.
    This was 30 years ago.
    They F'ing know.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I went bluewater sailing in 91 & 92, when I came back here I used a customs call in phone at Behia Mar Marina in Fort Lauderdale.
    The man on the phone told me what day I sailed into Va beach Intracoastal and on down the coast over to Bimini to do customs and immigration...
    He also told me that I had sailed sailed into Fort Lauderdale, into the Shanahan and then New River and strait to Behia Mar.

He asked if I saw the weather balloons sailing down the coast? I said why yes I did.
    He said those weren't weather balloons.
    This was 30 years ago.
    They F'ing know.
    Eh.. I'll keep my skepticism.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    We were aware of radar detecting a large number of aircraft approaching Pearl Harbor in 1941, too.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Old trick...

Russia used to shoot down ours all the time.

balao-mobydick.jpg

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sounds like cheap recon to me, that balloon has to be way less expensive than a satellite launch. Easier to bring down than a sattleite of course, but if nobody is shooting at it, why spend the money to put something into geosynchronous orbit.
    It is spreading Bill Gates bio population control…

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    100% correct.

And it has nothing to do with faith in the government. It's about having a grasp on reality.

Top Bottom