• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Haven't seen this come up...here's something for everyone to chew on.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Ha, democrats would love for people to actually believe this. I'm sure Pence is strongly favored over Desantis among democrats.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Yeah, they must have gotten the poll responses from Hunter's crack smoking buddies.

There are some existing Republican affiliated politicians that I would vote for as a 2024 potential presidential candidate nominee. Pence isn't one of them!

DeSantis, Noem, maybe Rand Paul, and a number of others as potential vice presidential candidates including Mark Robinson.

Pence doesn't play in any of my potential scenarios.

What I really want is a candidate who takes strong constitution-based positions and preferably has a voting track record that supports his / her claims. Unfortunately I think that those two things are nearly unachievable amongst known potential candidates.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Yeah, they must have gotten the poll responses from Hunter's crack smoking buddies.

There are some existing Republican affiliated politicians that I would vote for as a 2024 potential presidential candidate nominee. Pence isn't one of them!

DeSantis, Noem, maybe Rand Paul, and a number of others as potential vice presidential candidates including Mark Robinson.

Pence doesn't play in any of my potential scenarios.

What I really want is a candidate who takes strong constitution-based positions and preferably has a voting track record that supports his / her claims. Unfortunately I think that those two things are nearly unachievable amongst known potential candidates.
    I really don't have any ill feelings toward Pence but he's not what we would need in a President right now. If he was to run all we would hear about is him and that gay conversion stuff. We need a Trump without the Trump baggage and background.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    The man is not a leader, in any sense of the word. The whole RIFRA ridiculousness while he was governor proved that he has no spine. He's just a calculating politician angling for the next rung on the ladder. He may be a great, moral guy, but he's no leader. What America needs is strong leadership from someone who holds traditional American ideals, and he doesn't fit the bill.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, I dont buy it. I agree it sounds like a dem tactic to influence the wrong candidate to make their jobs easier. Its the candidate THEY prefer. He's an easy target as a very conservative, religious man. Some would say to a fault. Even on our side.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If Pence is the Republican nominee, he will carry the INGO seal of approval in 2024 because a vote for a third party is a vote for Biden

Reactions: KLB

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The left has long used polls to influence conservative thinking.

This is but a small distraction...

Ha, democrats would love for people to actually believe this. I'm sure Pence is strongly favored over Desantis among democrats.

Yeah, I dont buy it. I agree it sounds like a dem tactic to influence the wrong candidate to make their jobs easier. Its the candidate THEY prefer. He's an easy target as a very conservative, religious man. Some would say to a fault. Even on our side.

Did any of you read the original article that WIBC is talking about? Because from your comments there are two options:

1) You believe 'leftists' are trying to manipulate Republicans in to running Trump

or

2) You didn't read the article and just went with WIBC's headline.

From the article the WIBC story links to:

Nearly 6 in 10 Republican voters surveyed — 58 percent — say they would vote... Trump.

No other potential 2024 Republican candidate comes close to matching Trump. Former Vice President Mike Pence notches a distant second place with 13 percent support among GOP voters, while Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a rising star in the Republican Party, scored only 9 percent support in a primary field that includes Trump.

Those pesky leftists, trying to convince you to give Trump another chance. :lmfao:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Did any of you read the original article that WIBC is talking about? Because from your comments there are two options:

1) You believe 'leftists' are trying to manipulate Republicans in to running Trump

or

Nearly 6 in 10 Republican voters surveyed — 58 percent — say they would vote... Trump.

No other potential 2024 Republican candidate comes close to matching Trump. Former Vice President Mike Pence notches a distant second place with 13 percent support among GOP voters, while Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a rising star in the Republican Party, scored only 9 percent support in a primary field that includes Trump.

Those pesky leftists, trying to convince you to give Trump another chance. :lmfao:
    I'm not sure what you're talking about nobody's comments were off base?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

or

Did not read, wouldn't open on my device.

So they buried the lead. No surprise...

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Talk about a buried lede. Same poll says Republicans overwhelmingly want Trump back.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Says a "Harvard" poll.

Top Bottom