• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I bought some .45 ACP from Bulkammo.com a couple days ago using my American Airlines Mastercard and the FEDEX guy dropped it on my desk this afternoon.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Sorry I haven't updated this....taking care of wife who is sick with COVID-19.
    Yes the issue was on my end. But in this current "cancel culture " I wanted to ask

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    so I order a couple bricks of SK standard from MIDSOUTH shooters, that was Sunday, today I got a payment declined email from them....

...Yes the issue was on my end...

This just got me too.

I made a purchase at MIDSOUTH as well and entered the wrong expiration date for my CC. The order was placed on 01/14 and unlike other websites, theirs apparently does not run your CC at the time of order and be placed in "pending" with your CC company. So when they tried to process my order today, the CC was declined.

Usually if you flub your numbers the sale does not go thru and you have the chance to correct it immediately.

The good part was my items were still reserved for me, giving me 48 hours to call and correct the issue. Thank goodness because it was 4k of primers.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was always told to have a cc or account so the wife does not have to know about everything I buy!
    I have addictions in the following categories, guns, guitars, audio equipment, recording equipment, and photography equipment. Trust me on this, no matter how much you try to hide your purchases, SHE’ll KNOW!!!!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Interestingly enough...
    I was googling the number for a LGS on my phone. My phone allows me to "call" from the google page of the LGS. When I did that, the number immediately came back as not able to complete the call as dialed.
    I typed in the number manually at the call was placed fine.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but the thought did cross my mind...

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    so I order a couple bricks of SK standard from MIDSOUTH shooters, that was Sunday, today I got a payment declined email from them.
    Anyone else getting fits from the credit card company or bank over firearms/ ammo purchases?
    Are you sure it was canceled because it went out of stock? I had a couple primer orders with brownells come back a day later as canceled because of their inventory.

Top Bottom