Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Paying it forward....

Thanks BG Dave!

If you really want/need any of these parts for your personal use, I will ship them for free. Times are tough and I don't mind helping a fellow INGO member out. Just please really need the part. Don't be a reseller or a hoarder here.

KRISS Vector SDP Brace
    BSA Red Dot (Weaver mount only)
    MAKO Tactical Glock Sight Mount
    Chinese Made Scout Scope
    Sig P320 Compact Grip Module

mtV1pRG.jpg

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    179   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    I'm glad 1775usmarine and ACC brought this thread back to the light. I had been thinking about this for awhile but had put off doing it. In light of these difficult times, a little bright spot would be good to have. So, paying it forward, I have the following available.

Kel-Tec P11-36 9mm ten round magazine
    LaRue Tactical Beverage Entry Tool
    I have accumulated extra AR parts. If there is any specific small part (spring, detent, roll pin) for a upper or lower that you are missing, I may have it.

I can meet FTF or ship if needed. If you claim something, please try to post up something also. Let's get this thread going again.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Paying it forward....

Thanks BG Dave!

If you really want/need any of these parts for your personal use, I will ship them for free. Times are tough and I don't mind helping a fellow INGO member out. Just please really need the part. Don't be a reseller or a hoarder here.

KRISS Vector SDP Brace
    Chinese Made Scout Scope

mtV1pRG.jpg

I'll take the brace. Pm sent

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    If you accept something... you must also offer something...

I understand, I have a post on this thread that I had offered up some parts and no one had responded to it yet, but I did also find some other parts.
    Infact, since ACC was kind enough to pay for shipping. I will pay for shipping.
    I am offering the following:
    1) Commercial spec receiver extension
    2) Magpul Moe AR forward grip for picatinny rail.
    3) 30mm scope level. Electric blue
    4) Bushmaster M4 stock. Mil Spec. Ok condition
    5) Standard Oval M4 Handguard

Last edited:

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Paying it forward....

Thanks BG Dave!

KRISS Vector SDP Brace
    Chinese Made Scout Scope

mtV1pRG.jpg

I would like to try the red dot out on my boys .22. And have a magpul pistol grip to offer up. PM sent.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    1911 grips, most are just takeoffs but a couple good pairs in there plus a belt clip for 1911. Take one take all

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've got "The Ultimate Cliploader" I never use. It loads Ruger Mk series (I, II & III) mags, Browning Buckmark mags and I forget what else. Works great. Just dump ammo in, shake it, insert the mag and your off shooting. Takes a little to get a feel for it.

I'll send it to a new home so maybe it will get some use.

jFQoOSo.jpg

Clear Cliploader

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Up for the taking is a used Holster for Glock 17(?) w/wml. Cut for RMR, with hood. Retention strap w/ thumb break works fine. Purchased from INGO member as part of a drop leg system. No mounts included. HOLSTER ONLY.
    75ae1e5f0bc6863b06ebe15d3ef41152.jpg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I have the following to offer (that I can think of & locate currently):

1) T/C Contender old-style forearm that fits 10" bull barrel.
    2) Ruger P90DC magazine in .45 acp...it's an extended capacity mag with a baseplate that sticks out the bottom.

Located in Indy. PM for texted photo if interested and we can figure out how to get it to you.

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    1911 grips, most are just takeoffs but a couple good pairs in there plus a belt clip for 1911. Take one take all

Allen,
    I would like to take you up on this offer.

I will offer a Fobus holster for a 2" snub nose revolver.
    It is model#TA85 and fits a Taurus model 605 perfectly.

Oh yeah, I'll spring for shipping too.

Last edited:

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Hoping someone has a use for this left foot accelerator pedal. When my dad lost use of his right foot we got this for him to keep him mobile. Disclaimer: .gov is supposed to know you are using this and of course there are fees involved. My dad never told them. Took him to the BMV to renew his license. Women asked him if he had any mobility problems that affected his driving. My dad without missing a beat, nope! Did I mention he rolled in on his mobility scooter. Smartass to the end, love ya dad!

Photobucket is being stupid this morning. Hopefully this link works. http://www.amazon.com/Able-Motion-Mobility-Portable-Accelerator/dp/B01AIVRLWU/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2C50Q1IIEQWJM&dchild=1&keywords=able+motion+mobility+left+foot+accelerator+pedal&qid=1591537614&sprefix=able+motion%2Caps%2C171&sr=8-2

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Another member sent me some scope rings for my Marlin 81 and learned I needed tip off scope rings once I realized they wouldn't work.

So paying it forward with some 1in scope rings.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I have three two mag belt pouches that I made for the first three people that request one. They are light weight, made of Sunbrella fabric and elastic. Double stack 9mm and 40 S&W mags are a snug fit. Single stack 9mm and 380 need two extra rows of stitching to tighten up the fit. These were patterned after a double mag pouch available from Blue Force Gear, but I didn't like the belt attachment on their model so decided to make my own with belt loops sewn on. The first three my wife and I are keeping. The second three are offered here. All I ask is that you give me your feedback after you have used it for a bit.
    This is definitely not for competition shooting, just a non bulky way to carry extra mags on your belt.
    This was an experiment in how to cut and sew this type of material and when I make more there will be changes made. Sunbrella would not have been my first choice, but it is what I had available. Let me know if you want the extra rows of stitching added for single stack mags when you send a PM with your mailing address.
    Larry
    414489465.jpg

414489464.jpg

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Holiday Spirit! You pay a flat $5 for shipping and any of these could be yours!

TOP TO BOTTOM:

1. Sig P320C Grip Module
    2. Tactical Wallet Holder w/ Belt Clip
    3. Fobus GIS Glock Scope/Red Dot Mount
    4. Gun lock (I will throw it in on any other item)
    5. No Name Scout Scope 2-7x32

PM with interest.

hKCupCE.jpg

Top Bottom