• ...and so much more!
  • Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Anyone need 40 S&W brass? Have two 1 gallon containers full.
    Free to a good home. Since the price is so low, no shipping , you pick up. Can meet on Indy north side in evening or near Univ. of Indianapolis during day. Reply or send me a PM.
    PM inbound. I will take them.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Keeping the thread going, I have a Lee load-all for 16 gauge, a Lee chamfer/ deburring tool and a Lee primer pocket cleaning tool. I can deliver in Peru, Logansport, Kokomo or Wabash. I also have a Lee carbide factory crimp die and a bulge buster in the same caliber.

Edit: Meant to say Lee .40 carbide factory crimp die and bulge buster in the same caliber.

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Stock is spoken for. I must admit I got a pretty good laugh when reading the OP with the almost suggestion of giving away Aimpoints and Noveske barrels. Not likely to happen here on INGO, but I guess one never knows.
    Anyway I took a quick peek through my parts bin, I don't have anything as exciting as a Noveske barrel or an Aimpoint.
    But to a good home and someone truly in need I do have a Mil-Spec PSA M4 take off stock. Stock is like new.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Shoot me a PM and it's yours.

Last edited:

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Keeping the thread going, I have a Lee load-all for 16 gauge, a Lee chamfer/ deburring tool and a Lee primer pocket cleaning tool. I can deliver in Peru, Logansport, Kokomo or Wabash. I also have a Lee carbide factory crimp die and a bulge buster in the same caliber.

Edit: Meant to say Lee .40 carbide factory crimp die and bulge buster in the same caliber.

Pm sent about the crimp die and bulge buster. thanks

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I haven't forgotten taking a penny and needing to leave a penny will have to dig around to find something.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    GG&G Sling Mounts for the Remington 870. It can be used as a single point sling mount on the stock or a front/rear sling mount.

Shipped to your door. I don't have a use for them and would like to keep this pay it forward thread alive...

1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    GG&G Sling Mounts for the Remington 870. It can be used as a single point sling mount on the stock or a front/rear sling mount.

Shipped to your door. I don't have a use for them and would like to keep this pay it forward thread alive...

I was just about to order this same thing. I will take them.

I have a paddle holster for a full-size Glock 9/40 made by ITac with built in mag holder that is up for grabs. Free shipping too. It is just like this one:iTac Defense GK3 Paddle Roto Holster w/ Mag Pouch Glock

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Free to a good home , i have no use for it....Send me a PM and its yours , its that simple...have already gave away another item that i posted in the wrong section...thanks to 223 Gunner i moved the ad..
    here you go...
    th_IMG_9806_zps1rbn9c6i.jpg
    [/URL]

mailed out Monday to daddymike1975.....enjoy it

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    . You got em'. Pm replied to.

Thanks Cynical. Man i hope you're pulling overtime for those 12 hour days.

Moving forward, i have in my possession and looking for a new home, a brand new Magpul MOE carbine handguard. it was mounted on the rifle but taken off before ever being shot. color is black

and it's gone.

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I guess the idea of "pay it forward" doesn't last long in Indiana. I'll give it another shot. Come on people, spread the kindness.

I have a hydraulic buffer from Enidine to offer up. It is for the rifle length system of a .308 AR.
    I put this in my DPMS LR 308, and it functioned flawlessly the short time I ran it. I only shot it 30 or 40 rounds the first outing. Very soon after, we ran into money problems, and I had to sell the gun, so I kept my nice trigger, (now in my .300 Blackout SBR) and this buffer.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    I guess the idea of "pay it forward" doesn't last long in Indiana. I'll give it another shot. Come on people, spread the kindness.

I have a hydraulic buffer from Enidine to offer up. It is for the rifle length system of a .308 AR.
    I put this in my DPMS LR 308, and it functioned flawlessly the short time I ran it. I only shot it 30 or 40 rounds the first outing. Very soon after, we ran into money problems, and I had to sell the gun, so I kept my nice trigger, (now in my .300 Blackout SBR) and this buffer.

I will I'll take it, PM sent.
    Will go through my stuff in a minute to see what I have to offer up.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    To keep it going I will offer up the following items:

3 Point Sling
    Mag Lula Loader - M1A/M-14
    HKS Speed Loader - Model 587-A .357 S&W 686 Magnum Plus 7 Shot

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    To keep it going I will offer up the following items:

%5BURL=http://s122.photobucket.com/user/O1gagt/media/IMG_3690_zpsuuoruoab.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/O1gagt/IMG_3690_zpsuuoruoab.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

photobucket link is bad, FYI

Top Bottom