• ...and so much more!
  • marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Had a firearm shipped to Pawn King. I sent them an email telling them what I bought and who from, with the sellers contact info. They sent their FFL info to the seller the next business day. The transfer fee was $25 (and every fifth transfer is free). They called when the firearm arrived and the transfer went smoothly. I dealt with Frank and everything was handled very professionally.

Some notes:

They will make an appointment for you to pickup. This is so they can get you in and out with the least wait.

They do require that you wear a mask.

They took a picture of me for their records.

Those last two are not a deal breakers for me, but I know they will be for some.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Had a firearm shipped to Pawn King. I sent them an email telling them what I bought and who from, with the sellers contact info. They sent their FFL info to the seller the next business day. The transfer fee was $25 (and every fifth transfer is free). They called when the firearm arrived and the transfer went smoothly. I dealt with Frank and everything was handled very professionally.

Some notes:

They will make an appointment for you to pickup. This is so they can get you in and out with the least wait.

They do require that you wear a mask.

They took a picture of me for their records.

Those last two are not a deal breakers for me, but I know they will be for some.
    I have had two guns sent to Pawn King and have been very satisfied. Everything was handled quickly and professionally. Would definitely go there again. Only two more and then I get a free transfer.

Sent from my Z3351S using Tapatalk

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Bumping this up because I've had a couple of more interactions with Pawn King and can recommend them.

I had a gun that I bought online shipped there and their communication was great and it was a quick and easy experience.

Recently I bought a gun from them. I was out of town but didn't want to miss put on the gun so I bought and paid for it online. When I went in to pick it up I got to look it over and make sure I was happy with it before doing any of the paperwork. Frank, the guy I was dealing with, even let me disassemble the gun and inspect the internals for any damage.

I thought the service was what you should expect from a place that wants your return business.

You have to make an appointment to pick up anything you have delivered or buy there, but that means that their Frank, who handles the gun sales, is able to deal with you.

YMMV, but I will deal with them again.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom