PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Only two mod’s have chimed in? That’s not enough! @d.kaufman @mom45 @GodFearinGunTotin what do ya’ll think??
    Hey @Spencer2A, I think the question has been addressed by some good INGOers. When in doubt, just don’t be a jerk. Start a conversation or get involved with one that’s ongoing. Chances are you’ll make some good friends here. If you’re here just to make a quick sale or buy, save us all time and move on.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Lately I am not sure I have any quality posts, its much too much fun to troll people over Pineapple on pizza...

Which rocks by the way! Pineapple on Pizza rocks!
    Putting pineapple on "pizza rocks" is acceptable. Putting it on standard pizza is an abomination! {Just about said putting it on edible pizza ..., but then it isn't edible anymore!}
    Rick

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Because I have to post on this post 50 times just to post a thread. Just moderate the forum that’s what mods are for no? Doesn’t weed out anyone
    Spencer2A, does that tell us who you are? We would probably like to get to know another 2A advocate, learn more about you, maybe break bread with you or even hit the range with someone like that.

Coming into our house and telling us we are doing it wrong is not the way to make friends.

You could spend hundreds of thousands or millions to start your own site.

By the way you are able right now to start a discussion in any forum that you have an interest in. Just not to make money off those that, it seems, you consider a bunch of shlubs.

:welcome: 2 :ingo:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well it was funny to me to begin with, but…..It may be offensive to someone and I ain’t take’n no chances. We all know what happened (is happening) to the last guy that crossed a gray line. I’m an eyes on my feet kind guy.
    Mom had eyes in the back of her head, but I've never heard of eyes in the feet. That's impressive!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom