PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    That post did not meet my incredibly subjective, yet fairly low standard for a quality post. The irony part was, he talked about being a site supporter/paying $20 but wasn’t one.
    That puts a question in my little mind. OK- purple is for sarcasm……. So is their an official (or non) color font for irony? Cause that could take me down a rainbow colored road I might not like to travel.
    Sarcasm

Ironic
    Angry
    Humorous
    starting to look a little rainbow-ish to me. it’s a stepping stone to becoming a democrat :runaway:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That puts a question in my little mind. OK- purple is for sarcasm……. So is their an official (or non) color font for irony? Cause that could take me down a rainbow colored road I might not like to travel.
    Sarcasm

Ironic
    Angry
    Humorous
    starting to look a little rainbow-ish to me. it’s a stepping stone to becoming a democrat :runaway:
    Red is for don’t you dare miss this…

Reactions: Mij

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    A lot of possibilities here. Could be a southpaw who ignores Indiana Code. Could be a southpaw, whose last name is Lawless. Could be a commie pinko.
    Been to see this guy 7 times. One of the greatest in America. Miss him alot and wonder what he'd think of current happenings and what song he might have written about brandon.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A lot of possibilities here. Could be a southpaw who ignores Indiana Code. Could be a southpaw, whose last name is Lawless. Could be a commie pinko.
    If I remember correctly based on the few posts I've seen that got political, its the latter. He's one of those fools that thinks he can support the left because they wont ban the guns HE has.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If I remember correctly based on the few posts I've seen that got political, its the latter. He's one of those fools that thinks he can support the left because they wont ban the guns HE has.
    Are you sure you're not thinking of LeftyGunner? He is active in the political threads. Lefty Lawless was more active in the reloading and survival threads as well as other gun-releated threads.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Are you sure you're not thinking of LeftyGunner? He is active in the political threads. Lefty Lawless was more active in the reloading and survival threads as well as other gun-releated threads.
    Quite possibly. I tend to not give those types much space in my brain. So they are easy to confuse.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Sarcasm

Ironic
    Angry
    Humorous
    Too confusing.
    If you do sarcasm right, you don’t even need purple.
    And most of what I see in the political thread, most people’s irony goes right over their head. Or maybe that’s hypocrisy. Is there a color for that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom