PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The rule is smart but sucks because you’re also judged more on the content you post when new. So even though others can post one liners and get away with it. A new account who is legitimately trying to get their post count up can not. So maybe be nicer to new peoples one liner posts if others are doing the same!

If you want "quality posts"' simply cut and paste my posts and random. You'll be gtg.

IMG_0744.JPG

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Now that’s just hilarious I hope you’re a mod cause you’d be the best one lol
    Cast your vote…

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Now that’s just hilarious I hope you’re a mod cause you’d be the best one lol

I believe some think I only want to be mod for the big pay check and company Bronco....but that's not really it at all. I want to do it for the starving children all around the country.

The big pay check and Bronco are just to help me cure hunger.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I believe some think I only want to be mod for the big pay check and company Bronco....but that's not really it at all. I want to do it for the starving children all around the country.

We drive Chevys these days....

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison

I thought about getting a bronco once, but my commute is a lot longer than 7 seconds.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    She's a good driver for a one year old. Her brother can't wait for his new truck to be finished. He says I can drive it until he is able to. Only 13 years till he can get his license

At the risk of hijacking the thread (so maybe a new/different thread is best), I would love to hear the story on that build going on.

Ah crap....if that's my company car this could take like 5 maybe even 6 months!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    At the risk of hijacking the thread (so maybe a new/different thread is best), I would love to hear the story on that build going on.

Ah crap....if that's my company car this could take like 5 maybe even 6 months!
    I'll try to start one in the next couple of days. My alarm is set for 4 a.m.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom