PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    man...i felt like that guy at the end with gun after crossing the line a couple of times.

*was definitely not a negative towards the mods here
    No, definitely not taken as a negative towards the mods.
    Just pure tough rage.
    Seriously. No purple. I mean it.
    Ok this is what happens when you don’t use purple enough.

That was just an amazing fight scene.
    Bob Odenkirk (Saul) is seen in a whole new light here, I didn’t know he had it in him. Looking forward to checking out the movie.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I miss that guy with the purty toes that showed up in every gun picture.
    Somewhere here in the posts at INGO, there was an epic rant from our Moderator-Emeritus Churchmouse on this subject. Tim went off for a good three paragraphs on feet in the pictures (as well as some of the foot issues,) taking pictures of guns on the toilet, posting pictures upside-down, the really bad quality of some pictures, and inappropriate stuff in the background of the pictures.

I miss da Mouse, I must find that post.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Somewhere here in the posts at INGO, there was an epic rant from our Moderator-Emeritus Churchmouse on this subject. Tim went off for a good three paragraphs on feet in the pictures (as well as some of the foot issues,) taking pictures of guns on the toilet, posting pictures upside-down, the really bad quality of some pictures, and inappropriate stuff in the background of the pictures.

I think I remember that. But that one guy had a long twisty toenail...

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    No, definitely not taken as a negative towards the mods.
    Just pure tough rage.
    Seriously. No purple. I mean it.
    Ok this is what happens when you don’t use purple enough.

That was just an amazing fight scene.
    Bob Odenkirk (Saul) is seen in a whole new light here, I didn’t know he had it in him. Looking forward to checking out the movie.
    It is a very bizarre movie. Still don't know what to think of it. I liked it but it is sorta twisted as is normal these days.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It is a very bizarre movie. Still don't know what to think of it. I liked it but it is sorta twisted as is normal these days.
    You want twisted? We went and saw "Violent Night" the other day and laughed all the way through. The wife and I decided that, yes, we are twisted. Although we were encouraged when everyone else in the theater was laughing too AND at the previews for "Cocaine Bear".

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    While looking I ran across some words of wisdom from CM. It might have been these several posts I remember as an epic three paragraph rant.

Yes this. Keep the damned toilets out of the pics and put on some socks.......clean ones OK.

Well this is only visible if...like you....the member actually clicks on "INSERT' and selects "FULL IMAGE"
    Come on people step up and put a full size pic in your ad. I swear this is driving me nuts. Its up to the seller to present the item for sale not the buyer opening the tinypic and waiting for the not full size image. Step up peoples. We have made this far to easy for you. People moaned and complained about posting pics with the old VB format and now they are to lazy to use what we have given them.....:faint:

"FULL SIZE PICS PEOPLE"

I pointed this thread out to the boss. He likes some of the ideas in here.

And why post an upside down pic. Why. I refuse to waste any time even looking at one.

Thats my beef with members that are just not caring enough for others that they present their goods in a proper manner.
    It used to be a primary bitch that it was just "Too Hard" to post a pic.
    Now its to easy and they still miss the mark.

There is a very clear rule (#8 I think) that states to leave the ad content and close it.

Tex is reviewing the ideas in this thread. As time allows and the staff discusses it there may be some changes.

Be aware....I am seriously pushing for full size pics and properly oriented and no toilets for crap sake. WTH are you people thinking. I do not want to see your crapper or your feet. Take a minute. Orient the gun for a good clear pic cause if you dont the mouse gonna getcha.....:nono:

Toilets 1st. If we do away with the toilets the feet will be gone by half.

OK now that is pretty special right there just keep your feet back out of the pic....:):

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

I miss him too. The wit and clarity of his words was a gift. It just seemed to flow. I would have to think about what to say... :ingo:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    You want twisted? We went and saw "Violent Night" the other day and laughed all the way through. The wife and I decided that, yes, we are twisted. Although we were encouraged when everyone else in the theater was laughing too AND at the previews for "Cocaine Bear".
    i saw the trailer for cocaine bear and was like WTF?!?

reminds of the bear from the drew carey episode. the difference between beer and booger sugar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom