PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Speaking of rules... I broke the law today. And I LIKED it.
    Shopping with the fam at Walmart. We are working as a team handing off, scanning, and bagging. My 13YO daughter who was scanning accidentally scanned a candy bar twice. She tapped the delete button and of course it froze and called for help.
    The lazy cashier sauntered over while still holding a conversation with her coworker. (I think she was mildly annoyed that we tried to interrupt them.) We explained what happened, and she scanned her badge, approved the delete, and then walked away, all the while still holding the conversation. Notice a missing step? Me neither at the time.

Then we get to the beer As I grab the beer and start to scan, I decided to be a rebel. I handed the beer to my daughter and said with an evil grin and and in a whispered sinister tone. "scan it!" She looked at me funny, then realized what was happening. She gave me a huge grin and scanned it. *clutches pearls* SOMEONE UNDER 21 JUST DARED TO TOUCH/SCAN ALCOHOL! :faint:

Then I saw something unexpected. Remember the missing step? It asked us "is the customer under 40?" instead of telling us to wait for an associate. LOLWUT?!?! I looked up and saw an extra row of buttons across the top of the screen. Remember the missing step? Yeah. About that. The cashier was so wrapped up in her conversation she couldnt do her job all the way. She forgot to exit Cashier Mode. So I dutifully did her job and clicked the "no" button. :rockwoot:

And sadly I didnt get to politely tell the greeter to "have a nice day" in response to "I need to see your receipt".

ed4dc816b0eb938acf8a5e749572b00e.jpg

I would bet you complain when self soothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom