PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

davis923

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    I’m a new member. First post here. I’m not going to lie I’ve browsed the forums etc for a few years off an on but never posted. couple guns have passed thru the classifieds I was interested in so I should have became a supporter or poster before now. Now there’s another one listed I’d like to buy so I’m going to work on posting more so I can contact the seller. I’m ok with the 50 rule it gets new people involved and keeps people from using for just one benefit.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I’m a new member. First post here. I’m not going to lie I’ve browsed the forums etc for a few years off an on but never posted. couple guns have passed thru the classifieds I was interested in so I should have became a supporter or poster before now. Now there’s another one listed I’d like to buy so I’m going to work on posting more so I can contact the seller. I’m ok with the 50 rule it gets new people involved and keeps people from using for just one benefit.
    Must be dyslexic could swear his join date is 2012.

davis923

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Must be dyslexic could swear his join date is 2012.
    sure didn’t think it had been that long but your right now that I look at it. I’m not much of a internet or forum user so it is what it is. I’d say the emails has been what’s kept me coming back and looking at different posts etc.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Welcome friend!

Please get busy on your quality posting (like your wordy one above.) We need all the classified activity that we can get. It's been a ghost town in there lately.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just remember, don't rush and post 50 one liners, they'll just get deleted.
    Make thought out comments. After 50, then you can post silly posts.

Also, if you miss a transaction, there will be more in the future.
    Guns are made, bought, and sold everyday.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just remember, don't rush and post 50 one liners, they'll just get deleted.
    Make thought out comments. After 50, then you can post silly posts.

Also, if you miss a transaction, there will be more in the future.
    Guns are made, bought, and sold everyday.
    Henny Youngman would be a site supporter here at INGO. He only did one-liners. Buy my gun, please.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Thankyou for all the welcomes. No silly posts here. Going to look thru the gun review section and see if I have anything of value to add. I’m a revolver guy. Wheel guns are real guns!
    I find I like all firearms. I like to shoot and really cannot say I have a favorite. Usually if I don't like something it doesn't stay around. I have to many likes it seems because next Christmas sale I need to buy another gun cabinet for storage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tmixon
    Top Bottom