PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

This is a good response.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sounds legit lol
    Come for the classified ( :shady: ) make that classifieds, stay for the discussion. You can click the "What's New" tab and see the wide range of discussion topics. Questions on anything and not just firearm-related? Somebody here will chime in. We are a bit more "seasoned" than most places on the Interwebz, but with seasoning comes experience.

Edit: also, inside jokes include (but are not limited to): the State Trooper stole my wallet; the 5 year old girl stole my gun while OCing; The Boner Drone; Churchmouse is SO OLD; the lifetime LTCH is going away; the 870 at Shootrite that went off by itself.

Last edited:

JAJORDAN765

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2020
    Lafayette
    Come for the classified ( :shady: ) make that classifieds, stay for the discussion. You can click the "What's New" tab and see the wide range of discussion topics. Questions on anything and not just firearm-related? Somebody here will chime in. We are a bit more "seasoned" than most places on the Interwebz, but with seasoning comes experience.
    I've noticed that I've been here for a minute just never really dove in.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Edit: also, inside jokes include (but are not limited to): the State Trooper stole my wallet; the 5 year old girl stole my gun while OCing; The Boner Drone; Churchmouse is SO OLD; the lifetime LTCH is going away; the 870 at Shootrite that went off by itself.
    You forget the twig and berries.

And Churchmouse IS so old. That isn't a joke :p

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That's like the microwave version of seasoning the cast iron pan in one post.

Nice job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom