PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I came for the swap meet, but found the company more interesting.
    And that's okay.
    But we've had people join because they saw a "shiny" in the classifieds, and then they make posts like "1" "2" "3"..
    And then get mad when the posts get deleted.
    Then throw a tantrum and try to lecture us on freedom, their rights, and how we're "losing money".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I came for the swap meet, but found the company more interesting.
    And that's okay.
    But we've had people join because they saw a "shiny" in the classifieds, and then they make posts like "1" "2" "3"..
    Then throw a tantrum and try to lecture us on freedom, their rights, and how we're "losing money"
    I see says the blind man.
    To his deaf wife
    While watching the crippled dog
    Chase the dead cat

RealHonestAbe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Greenwood
    My :2cents: if it’s that big of a deal pay just like you do for armslist and become a supporter. It’s not hard. Find a topic you like and start talking. Eventually one day you’ll be able to click on the message in a classy and it will let you. Still not there but that’s not what I’m here for I’m here for knowledge. Because with knowledge there is power!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    My :2cents: if it’s that big of a deal pay just like you do for armslist and become a supporter. It’s not hard. Find a topic you like and start talking. Eventually one day you’ll be able to click on the message in a classy and it will let you. Still not there but that’s not what I’m here for I’m here for knowledge. Because with knowledge there is power!

Hey! Got question for you and you'll get a quality post out of it.
    Since you brought it up, what are the advantages of tapatalk on an iPhone? (ok you didn't bring it up but it was at the bottom of the conversation)

RealHonestAbe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Greenwood
    Hey! Got question for you and you'll get a quality post out of it.
    Since you brought it up, what are the advantages of tapatalk on an iPhone? (ok you didn't bring it up but it was at the bottom of the conversation)

I like it compared to the website. It’s at first hard to navigate it. But once you figure it out like the website it’s easy. Sometimes it doesn’t show me notifications but that’s ok because I should be working lol but other than that I’m satisfied with it. When it was going to the new platform for web it was kinda laggy as in click on thread, thread wouldn’t load back out and go back in it would load it.

XbigcheezX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    NWI
    And that's okay.
    Then throw a tantrum and try to lecture us on freedom, their rights, and how we're "losing money".
    I prefer a good debate, to be honest, only way to keep us honest .

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think my site supporter is due to renew in February but can't figure out where to find that info now. I gave up the other night when I was looking for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom