• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Any of INGo’s legal experts know if trump could have pardoned those involved in the January 6 event?
    According to precedent, he could. Bill Clinton infamously pardoned a number of cronies who had never even been accused of anything (as in on the news or around the "conspiracy theory" camp fire, not just the absence of formal LE type accusation or investigation) for "any wrongdoing they may have done".

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    According to precedent, he could. Bill Clinton infamously pardoned a number of cronies who had never even been accused of anything (as in on the news or around the "conspiracy theory" camp fire, not just the absence of formal LE type accusation or investigation) for "any wrongdoing they may have done".
    Then that tells us that Trump failed his supporters...... agree or disagree with what happened on Jan 6 personally trump and company watched the events unfold from a tent and Don jr was laughing and smiling. Those people did what they did in support of trump and his quest for election security so if he gave a crap about them he would have issued pardons. It’s no worse than Obama pardoning know drug and gun traffickers in his last day.

I am greatly disappointed in him.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Then that tells us that Trump failed his supporters...... agree or disagree with what happened on Jan 6 personally trump and company watched the events unfold from a tent and Don jr was laughing and smiling. Those people did what they did in support of trump and his quest for election security so if he gave a crap about them he would have issued pardons. It’s no worse than Obama pardoning know drug and gun traffickers in his last day.

I am greatly disappointed in him.
    I would have hoped for better myself. Then again, this could be part of the cost of not having enough R senators vote to convict.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Uhhhh, cite? Because, yes, I think you made that up.
    Do you want me to cite the thousands and thousands of media articles that exposed Obama's horrible pardons and commutations? They don't exist because the media is so busy googling over the crease in his pants(that's not a joke, a pundit almost cried praising Obama for that). There's only a few that talk about the atrocity of pardoning a terrorist and a traitor and many many bad people solely because of race, and you need to see it for yourself. No matter what I post, you'll find your sides article loving Obama for it, and you'll find an entire media machine praising Bradly Manning for nothing other than he said he's a trans now, who cares what he did right? Look it up. What you will find yourself is the countless media explosions already on trump's very very few pardons, and very good pardons and commutaltions. If Obama or any other liberal did that for lil wayne, that person president would be on BET for a week and celebrated. Instead trump's impeached for giving a speech telling people to be peaceful. Lol. And here's the best part, you don't have a clue what I'm talking about so your response is "I think you made that up". And there it is. You don't know what you don't know. Read that again, I didn't make a mistake. You don't know things that you haven't found out. When someone else gives you information that conflicts with what you believe, you can either investigate or dismiss it instantly and say something like "I think you made that up". Can you cite something that says I made it up? Lol, Cuz yeah I'm gonna believe a cnn or msnbc or fox news article that all have agendas. I'm not trying to be mean or belittle at all, I say that cuz it's hard to read tone through text. I'm really not trying to be anything other than informative.

And we are finding out antifa and blm people were involved in inciting the riots on the capital....... Gonna be hard to find on mainstream media but it's there.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have never seen you express any support for President Trump, what has changed.

Any chance to cast shade.
    Turn so quickly? Quite frankly Tom I don’t even know how to respond to that. I voted for him twice and continued to support him right up until the minute I realized he just left his most dedicated supporters hanging out to dry. Now I’m not sure how to feel tbh

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Do you want me to cite the thousands and thousands of media articles that exposed Obama's horrible pardons and commutations? They don't exist because the media is so busy googling over the crease in his pants(that's not a joke, a pundit almost cried praising Obama for that). There's only a few that talk about the atrocity of pardoning a terrorist and a traitor and many many bad people solely because of race, and you need to see it for yourself. No matter what I post, you'll find your sides article loving Obama for it, and you'll find an entire media machine praising Bradly Manning for nothing other than he said he's a trans now, who cares what he did right? Look it up. What you will find yourself is the countless media explosions already on trump's very very few pardons, and very good pardons and commutaltions. If Obama or any other liberal did that for lil wayne, that person president would be on BET for a week and celebrated. Instead trump's impeached for giving a speech telling people to be peaceful. Lol. And here's the best part, you don't have a clue what I'm talking about so your response is "I think you made that up". And there it is. You don't know what you don't know. Read that again, I didn't make a mistake. You don't know things that you haven't found out. When someone else gives you information that conflicts with what you believe, you can either investigate or dismiss it instantly and say something like "I think you made that up". Can you cite something that says I made it up? Lol, Cuz yeah I'm gonna believe a cnn or msnbc or fox news article that all have agendas. I'm not trying to be mean or belittle at all, I say that cuz it's hard to read tone through text. I'm really not trying to be anything other than informative.

And we are finding out antifa and blm people were involved in inciting the riots on the capital....... Gonna be hard to find on mainstream media but it's there.
    You said Obama mad “tons” of pardons based on race; indicating it wasn’t the belief that sentence didn’t fit the crime, but that race was the sole motivator. I think you made that up. I’d like to see you back that up.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    remember when Steve bannon conned a bunch of maga idiots out of build the wall money?
    Remember when Obama conned every tax payer out of a bunch of money for cronies involved with Solyndra? Care to compare the magnitude of the two?

Edit: $535 million in late 2009, goes bust in 2011, DoE concludes in 2015 report that company 'used inaccurate information' in its application for gov't money

Last edited:
    Top Bottom