Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Going with the second set of stages

Looks like there are only 2 stops left.
    I will get there about 4:00-4:15 to hang targets and get set up started
    If you are new please try to get there at 5:45, I will go over some important stuff for you.
    Want to get started at 6:00 with rounds Downrange.

Get there
    -check in
    -get on the board
    -get your stuff on (no ammo in the safe area)
    -5:45 new shooters brief
    -6:00 match info and written stage brief

Traffic isn’t great this close to Christmas, plan ahead.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I’m still planning to attend but may not be there early enough to help set up. Heck, there’s a small chance I won’t make it at all. We had to postpone some maintenance until tomorrow and I have to fly the mechanic back up to Goshen when he’s done. He seems to think he’ll be done around 11ish, but we all know every 15min job is one broken bolt away from being a 3hr ordeal, so…

But I’ll fly as fast as I can when we’re done in the hopes of getting there lol.

Edit: While prepping my gear, I remembered hearing that AIWB is now permitted for USPSA, correct? If so, I may run that for the Beretta. I don’t have a good AIWB for the G19 yet, but I’m only bringing that as a backup. Thanks, hopefully I’ll be there!

Last edited:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I’m still planning to attend but may not be there early enough to help set up. Heck, there’s a small chance I won’t make it at all. We had to postpone some maintenance until tomorrow and I have to fly the mechanic back up to Goshen when he’s done. He seems to think he’ll be done around 11ish, but we all know every 15min job is one broken bolt away from being a 3hr ordeal, so…

But I’ll fly as fast as I can when we’re done in the hopes of getting there lol.

Edit: While prepping my gear, I remembered hearing that AIWB is now permitted for USPSA, correct? If so, I may run that for the Beretta. I don’t have a good AIWB for the G19 yet, but I’m only bringing that as a backup. Thanks, hopefully I’ll be there!
    AIWB has been legal in Open/Limited/Revolver/L10, holster position on the belt was removed from the remaining divisions which allows appendix.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Nice, thanks for the follow up. I googled around after posting (should have done that first…) and saw that. Hoping I can make it there!

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I generally appendix carry day-to-day but also have hip side rigs for training classes that require it. Any reason why I would choose one over the other for this or just flip a coin? Also, is there an AIWB carry optic division?

Last edited:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I generally appendix carry day-to-day but also have hip side rigs for training classes that require it. Any reason why I would choose one over the other for this or just flip a coin? Also, is there an AIWB carry optic division?
    It is comfort and safety
    What are you comfortable with and are you able to do it safely. Holstering, reholstering, and drawing, on the clock with movement.

I shot Production Nationals from AIWB concealed, but I also shoot these matches quite frequently

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    It is comfort and safety
    What are you comfortable with and are you able to do it safely. Holstering, reholstering, and drawing, on the clock with movement.

I shot Production Nationals from AIWB concealed, but I also shoot these matches quite frequently

Thanks for the info. In appendix, I go for about a 10 second reholster just to be safe :)

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Scores would be on Practiscore. Someone might post them here out of convenience. However, I don't see them posted on PS. Possible the match title which you use to search and find the results is something odd. Last match it was just "USPSA December 07". Previous to that match, searching for "Parabellum" would bring up most any match shot there.

Top Bottom