• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I’m in for next week, probably running the LTT but not sure if I’ll do Production or Limited. I don’t have a lot of good ways to carry 4-5 mags (I can do three spares if I carry one in a pocket), so I’m leaning Limited. I have zero illusions of placing anywhere above the bottom half of the pack (if that), so I’m more interested in minimizing frustration and having fun while getting some trigger time.

I could probably be down there early to help set up, if you could use the help!

2-Alpha

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    Indianapolis area
    With 30-rd stages like the 12/7 match you can do with only 2 spare mags, even in Production. I’ll probably switch from Limited to Prod for the next match since I’m 10-rd max anyway. (I had to shoot Lim because of mag location until the holster rule change.)

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I’m in for next week, probably running the LTT but not sure if I’ll do Production or Limited. I don’t have a lot of good ways to carry 4-5 mags (I can do three spares if I carry one in a pocket), so I’m leaning Limited. I have zero illusions of placing anywhere above the bottom half of the pack (if that), so I’m more interested in minimizing frustration and having fun while getting some trigger time.

I could probably be down there early to help set up, if you could use the help!
    remind me and I have Blade-tech pouches that I can bring

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    Messing around with stages today for something else (;))

Thinking about maybe doing these next week
    Let me know if you would rather stick to the first ones I posted ( https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/parabellum-uspsa-12-7-12-21.528573/post-9375642)

Or these View attachment 242329
    View attachment 242330
    View attachment 242331
    View attachment 242332
    I vote for a lot of flat out running on every stage. I will be there. I will shoot fast and move slow. It's all about the splits.

Last edited:

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Looks like the second group of stages are preferred so that is what we will go with
    Stage 1 and Stage 2 will be ran with everyone like usual
    We will clear out the center section of targets and walls and then use the the right side and left side targets for stages 3 & 4
    We will split the group into two squads and run them back to back and then go score them

Should make it move a little faster and get done a little sooner
    I will get to the range at 4:00-4:15 to start hanging targets on the stands

2-Alpha

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    Indianapolis area
    In general all matches in this area are newbie friendly. Just let them know it’s your first match when you register/check-in and they’ll put you on a squad with other shooters that will help you out. Just be safe and ask questions.

I’ll be at the one on the 21st and would be happy to explain procedures and scoring if you need it.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Are these pretty newbie friendly?
    As long as a person can safely handle their firearm, and be able to maneuver through the stage.
    We go over the safety at the start of each match and the range commands

Check these out

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom